Well, I walked out For The First Time After 4th and 1

BuffaloBaumer

And that is fine with me. I very quietly stood up and just said..well, that's all I need to see. I can't stomach this coaching anymore. This guy is bringing this whole team down and it's just a shame. Anyone thinking NE was going down better think again. Jets are only getting better each week and here we are.

There is a pretty good group of guys on this team just WAITING for someone to teach them how to win. I really think a loss in miami ends the Jauron era.

And that is fine with me. I very quietly stood up and just said..well, that's all I need to see. I can't stomach this coaching anymore. This guy is bringing this whole team down and it's just a shame. Anyone thinking NE was going down better think again. Jets are only getting better each week and here we are.

There is a pretty good group of guys on this team just WAITING for someone to teach them how to win. I really think a loss in miami ends the Jauron era.

I did the same. My daughter was clamoring for pizza, so I figured I'd get up and go. Glad to see my suspicions about the outcome were correct.

I agree a loss in Miami might actually do it. Unfortunately, I see Jauron squeaking a victory out of there and proceeding to his job saving 7-9 record

After Ralph's decision to keep Jauron last December (when any other organization would have fired their coach), what makes you believe he'd do it now?

After Ralph's decision to keep Jauron last December (when any other organization would have fired their coach), what makes you believe he'd do it now?

Maybe for the same reason Jauron gave Schonert more time, face it that guy should have been fired after that Jets roll out call.

Are the Buccaneer's this years Detroit Lions?

The Bronco's and Jets are 3-0 with new coaches...

and the fact Pennington is out for next week or "doubtful" doesnt make things better. If they beat an 0-3 Miami team w/out their starting QB, what does that prove. I got tix for the Cleveland game, but I don't even want to go. The Bills always beat teams they are 'supposed' to beat. This week was a total blown opportunity.

sorry for ramblin'

I'm still shaken at the malicious disregard for trying to win the game. When you ask players to put their bodies on the line in the cause of winning and make that decision? Well...it's an embarrassment to the profession.

He was more worried about being down three scores, than noticing that this was the "do or die" part of the game that everyone in the stadium knew it was. People pay good hard earned money to go to these games and there's no good reason to see the coach inexplicably wimp out on an obvious go for it decision.

I'll be surprised if this team fights again for this loser coach who cares more about margins of victory and keeping it close. If the Dolphins roll on us, then it's the players way of saying they've had enough and will no longer fight for a guy who has zero faith in them.

I'm still shaken at the malicious disregard for trying to win the game. When you ask players to put their bodies on the line in the cause of winning and make that decision? Well...it's an embarrassment to the profession.

but he did call a meaningless timeout on NOs next to last possession. I think that really encouraged the defense.

and the fact Pennington is out for next week or "doubtful" doesnt make things better. If they beat an 0-3 Miami team w/out their starting QB, what does that prove. I got tix for the Cleveland game, but I don't even want to go. The Bills always beat teams they are 'supposed' to beat. This week was a total blown opportunity.

sorry for ramblin'

Good point, I actually think they are gonna get beat and maybe beat badly by Miami, dropping us to 1-3.

Then we'll probably beat Cleveland only because the Browns are actually worse than us and Mangini is a clown.

I have now officially accepted that we will NEVER beat a winning team under Jauron, so now I don't get as upset

when they lose.....I know it's coming. :devil:

He was more worried about being down three scores, than noticing that this was the "do or die" part of the game that everyone in the stadium knew it was. People pay good hard earned money to go to these games and there's no good reason to see the coach inexplicably wimp out on an obvious go for it decision.

I'll be surprised if this team fights again for this loser coach who cares more about margins of victory and keeping it close. If the Dolphins roll on us, then it's the players way of saying they've had enough and will no longer fight for a guy who has zero faith in them.

he puts players in a position to lose. and when they fail he conveniently lets them take the blame. he's an incompetent coach but a scapegoat artist

I think Dick has until the bye week. If we dont improve then, I hope Ralph does the right thing and pulls the trigger. I hope he brings in a experienced coach. At least it will give our new coach a head start on next season.

I would love to see a good coach brought in, but I doubt we would get one. Gruden, Shannahan, Cowher, SHottenheimer, Mariucci. They are all out there. But there is no way we pay the coin to get any of them.

My 10 year old was watching the game with me and when the punting team came out he was very puzzled and asked if I thought it was a fake punt. And when they punted it he just stared in disbelief at the TV. Then he asked me to explain, thinking there was something he was not understanding that made the punt make sense. Of course, I had nothing.

Pretty sad when a 10 year old has a better grip on the situation than your head coach.

There's more to it than that although we might never know the whole story.

There were rumors of a signed a contract extension when the Bills were 5-1. Then the losses started piling up and neither Jauron or the team would address the rumors.

Why were they so eager to give him a contract extension after six weeks? And why did both sides not have the courage to say yes, the coach is signed for an additional two years?

Bad move, bad timing, and a spineless execution of that move.