Couple of weeks of film on the AVP offense

RayFinkle

Get used to it.

Maybe now some people will unstand why some fans were screamng for the Bills to sign a verteran to man the RT position. That line will be good in time, but they need some experience and leadership on the field.

Get used to it.

Maybe now some people will unstand why some fans were screamng for the Bills to sign a verteran to man the RT position. That line will be good in time, but they need some experience and leadership on the field.

Edwards needs to understand fundamental football better. When teams blitz you like he has been getting blitzed, he HAS to hurt them downfield, or else they will keep blitzing. When they blitz, either Owens or Evans has got man coverage. Throw the freaking ball to them. He had Owens for a TD against the one blitz, but overthrew him...

AVP HAS to find an answer to the defenses shutting down his receivers. The season rests on this and this alone.

we take our recievers out of the game...we are satisfied with using them as decoys to open up the middle of the field...any other team with 2 baddass recievers and a stud running back figures out how to get the ball to their playmakers.

The way we play with 3 and 4 yard passes when Edwards is blitzed invites more bitzes and opressure as we never seem to have a way to make a defense pay for the blitz. Jeron is the first coach to ever shut down TO in his game plan. Problem is he 's on our team now. What a waste of TO and Evans with a QB that has no canoles to throw the ball downfield even on 4 and 23 he throws a 5 yard pass at the end of the game.

Rex Ryan and the Jets will Blittz 100% of the time and they wil lhave to carry Edwards off the field.

Get used to it.

Would it have killed Alex to run a flee flicker? It would have stood a good chance of working with Jackson being swarmed on every run play.

Get used to it.

I guess I missed where RT was the problem today...the pass protection problems were from the left side and middle where they stunted on almost every play and the rookies and Hangartner couldnt handle it

going into a season with 4 guys that never started was just idiotic i cant care what their potential is but it shows how dumb Jauron is that he would do that in his supposed make or break year although last year was his make or break year

I guess I missed where RT was the problem today...the pass protection problems were from the left side and middle where they stunted on almost every play and the rookies and Hangartner couldnt handle it

going into a season with 4 guys that never started was just idiotic i cant care what their potential is but it shows how dumb Jauron is that he would do that in his supposed make or break year although last year was his make or break year

You might want to check the tape. Scott didn't have a stellar day. Either way, it isn't about the the skill level as much as it is about the leadership the line lacks at this point.

we'll have to see how the offense adjusts going forward. Turk was never able to adjust once defenses figured him out. Hopefully AVP will be different. Also need to stop shooting selves in foot with penalties - killing our down and distance.

next week though we get Beastmode back at least. Could have used him today.

The answer is to get a QB that isn't afraid to throw the ball.

Trent is officially a headcase now.

yeah, this is a concern. It's turning into a Good Trent/Bad Trent situation. Good Trent looks like a potential pro bowler, Bad Trent looks like an old Kelly Holcomb.

to give him some credit, he did try to go deep twice but missed. Better than not trying at all I guess...

It hurts that 2 of the first 3 weeks the Bills have been absolutely punked in the last 6-7 mins of the 4th Qtr. Unless we have a BIG lead in the 4th i have no confidence in this team being able to hold a lead or comeback from a deficit.

I thought our entire offense was physically manhandled today, by a Saints D that really isn't as good as they looked. I'm not sure what AVP can do to help an O that was physically not up to the task.