It's Raining Here

Bill from NYC

I hope it is a wet, windy field for Brees today. As good as he is, he is a dome, and for that matter a west coast qb. At least Trent has played in the elements for a while.

I suppose what I am getting at is....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick their ######g asses. Do it for us, the loyal leigon of worldwide fans!!!!!

A win today would go a long way for us. We deserve it, and I extend my best wishes to all Bills Fans!

I hope it is a wet, windy field for Brees today. As good as he is, he is a dome, and for that matter a west coast qb. At least Trent has played in the elements for a while.

I suppose what I am getting at is....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick their ######g asses. Do it for us, the loyal leigon of worldwide fans!!!!!

A win today would go a long way for us. We deserve it, and I extend my best wishes to all Bills Fans!

The weather won't matter. Drew Brees is as acurate as they get. His recievers, while not household names, run perfect routes. Drew's favorite to throw to? The one that is open.Someone is always open.

I do like the Bills, but the biggest difference in the 2 teams is Drew Brees. Having a QB like himchanges everything.

The weather won't matter. Drew Brees is as acurate as they get. His recievers, while not household names, run perfect routes. Drew's favorite to throw to? The one that is open.Someone is always open.

I do like the Bills, but the biggest difference in the 2 teams is Drew Brees. Having a QB like himchanges everything.

Exactly. I remember some channel doing something on accuracy. They had him throw at a target with a football vs someone with a bow. He hit the bulls eye 10/10. It was amazing to watch.

Dick Jauron: "Sweep the leg."

Aaron Maybin: "What?"

Dick Jauron: "You have a problem with that?"

Aaron Maybin: "No, sensei."

Dick Jauron: "No mercy."

Dick Jauron: "Certainly we would like to sweep the leg. He has a great leg. But we really like our guys, they looked great in the dojo on Friday."

That's a pretty bold statement given that Brees has struggled significantly every time he's played in any kind if inclement weather. I'm not saying the BILLS will win or even make it close but saying "the weather won't matter" ignores Brees' history.

True and their ground game isn't one thats conducive towards playing a grind it out game. Their ground game is one that is designed as a supplemental attack. The Saints pass to set up the run once teams back up to limit the pass than they run. If they have to turn to the run early it might be a good thing for Buffalo. Bush while a good receiver out of the back field isn't a in between the tackles guy and the rest of their running backs are fairly average runners.