Sports Stadium Officials On Alert - terrorism

The Bills this year removed the grass around the fence and replaced it with blacktop. Harder to dig a hole and hide something.

:unsure: Of course the fact that that fence is surrounded by the bus lot which is full of gigantic, unsearched, potentially literally full of explosives, vehicles tempers that enthusiasm a bit.

:unsure: Of course the fact that that fence is surrounded by the bus lot which is full of gigantic, unsearched, potentially literally full of explosives, vehicles tempers that enthusiasm a bit.

The bus lot? The one across Abbott Rd. from the stadium, you mean?

Yeah. A bus full of explosives could still do a great deal of damage. Granted it would not be on par with an attack (depending on the type) in the stadium...it would still be a tragedy. It is literally impossible to completely police everywhere...scary thought...

BUT you have to live you life.... :unsure:

Jesus Christ people, this drivel again? If you're unwilling to take the 1/5,000,000,000+ chance that you are going to get blown up by a terrorist at a Buffalo Bills game maybe it's time to pack in life right now.

Don't be a 'sheep' ---Keep you situational awareness up and consider everything/everyone suspicious. I suppose on Sept 10th 2001 you felt the same way. --Ugh!

Don't be a 'sheep' ---Keep you situational awareness up and consider everything/everyone suspicious. I suppose on Sept 10th 2001 you felt the same way. --Ugh!

If this is how we end up living our lives...full of paranoia and fear of an "impending attack"...then the terrorists have won.

If this is how we end up living our lives...full of paranoia and fear of an "impending attack"...then the terrorists have won.

^This coming from someone who has this statement in their signature:

"If the Bills move to Toronto, then I'm burning down the Skydome!"

Seriously folks - chill out. It was just a subtle reminder to be cognizant of your surroundings.

GO BILLS

Yeah the one right next to where thousands of people have to cross the street and are funneled into a cattle chute so they cross at the crosswalks.

And if they are that concerned about a buried IED type device I hope they are sweeping all the trash cans near the gates too.

....and if God forbid any of this stuff happens I have a locktight alibi so don't even dream it...

Yeah the one right next to where thousands of people have to cross the street and are funneled into a cattle chute so they cross at the crosswalks.

And if they are that concerned about a buried IED type device I hope they are sweeping all the trash cans near the gates too.

....and if God forbid any of this stuff happens I have a locktight alibi so don't even dream it...

Back in 2001 at the game where the Bills were doing the food drive ("Cans From Fans"), I was working at one gate when a fan brought up a brown box with donations in it and said it contained Anthrax. I told him that was not cool to say, but took it anyway, the whole time I'm thinking I should let the cops know (who were about 10 feet away) what he said. It was later that week that the whole anthrax through the mail hit the news.

I didn't say nor was implyng to live in fear; simply stay alert and 'do your part' ----Most criminal or terror acts can be prevented by someone questioning something out of the ordinary and reporting it.