JP

firemedic

When JP got here we read and heard countless stories about his endless intense workouts/skull sessions with Sam Wyche. Now we have to wonder why it was necessary. Except we don't really wonder.

I don't think AVP would've made much difference.

Here's one.

How do you guys think Losman would have done with AVP?

I know it's a moot point but I was curious after thinking about it.

In no way am I displeased with what we've got now, it's great, we're 6th ranked offensively!

Go Bills

Bills Offense: Rush (6th); Pass (20th); overall (14th)

Bills Defense: Rush (9th); Pass (31st); overall (28th)

The bottom line is you just don't know...

The O-line sucked

The OC was awful be it Mularkey, his guy from Pittsburgh that left for ND, Fairchild, or Schonert.

The most damning fact is that not one NFL team brought him in for a look to be their 3rd string, white, hold the clipboard QB.

Guest dog14787

Its still probably to early to get to carried away about AVP(even though I am) but JP Losman with a decent OC grooming him would still be a starting QB in the NFL in my opinion. JP Probably had the strongest arm in the NFL, intelligent, great work ethic, good character, good accuracy, good mobility, and an awesome long ball that T.O. would have loved.

It urks me to see JP out of the league, it really does. :unsure:

Its still probably to early to get to carried away about AVP(even though I am) but JP Losman with a decent OC grooming him would still be a starting QB in the NFL in my opinion. JP Probably had the strongest arm in the NFL, intelligent, great work ethic, good character, good accuracy, good mobility, and an awesome long ball that T.O. would have loved.

It urks me to see JP out of the league, it really does. :unsure:

Hmmm. JP was intelligent and had good accuracy? Not many people would agree about his intelligence--football or otherwise. I think he scored an awesome 14 on his Wonderlick before retaking later on? Remember that an average person would score around a 21.

50= highest possible score, superior intelligence

21= average intelligence

14= equivalent to unskilled worker

Below 14= moron

Also, JP's career completion percentage is only 59.3% and his TD to INT ratio is below 1.0 as per NFL.com. Those are hardly the numbers of an accurate QB.

Guest dog14787
true he did quit. I'm just perplexed there's still JP threads when he's no longer in the NFL. When it really has little to do with how he was/wasn't coached and more to do with the guy was just a ****ty quarterback

There was a period of time in Losman's career when the Losman to Evans connection was really heating up and if you added T.O. to the mix, JP Losman could have had some huge games so I respectfully disagree.

I watched Trent Edwards regress last season and although I have no doubt the concussion he suffered was partly to blame, our OC did very little in the way of understanding the QB's frame of mind and adjusting to it with the same type of plays we are running successfully now to help our young O-line.

You have it or you don't and AVP seems to have it, at least so far he does, Turk Shonert on the other hand, not so much...

I really like this AVP...