Hargrove

bowery4

He has 3 solo tackles and 2 assisted tackles on the season with 1 pass defensed. He's a backup on the saints behind their underachieving duo of defensive ends charles grant and will smith. A glorified cheerleader in a football uniform just like he was with Buffalo. Never understood the fascniation people had with him, other than he likes to cheer on the sidelines.

He was always a fan favorite here; I'd hope he (and Greer) get a warm welcome from the crowd.

I always come from the school of thought that you cheer past Bills when they come to town (except the likes of McGahee, obviously). But why Hargrove? He didn't do a whole lot on the field, and he made the organization look bad three times over. He doesn't deserve any cheers. He is a loser.

He has 3 solo tackles and 2 assisted tackles on the season with 1 pass defensed. He's a backup on the saints behind their underachieving duo of defensive ends charles grant and will smith. A glorified cheerleader in a football uniform just like he was with Buffalo. Never understood the fascniation people had with him, other than he likes to cheer on the sidelines.

You don't simply let 2.5 sacks in 22 games walk again and get better. This front office is a complete joke!!!

You don't simply let 2.5 sacks in 22 games walk again and get better. This front office is a complete joke!!!

To be fair, I don't believe those numbers are indicative of his true value. He seemed to be active in on a decent amount of plays, and in my view was fairly productive. Having said that, he was a liability to the team due to his off the field conduct and the Bills couldn't afford to keep him around any longer, his welcome wore out.

Hargrove was an entertaining guy because of his sideline energy and his playing effort. His production was very pedestrian. Considering his legal/personal baggage...I do not miss him at all.

I do wish him well. I would wish him success but then I would have to read through 1,000 posts a day on how stupid the F.O. was for letting him go. :unsure:

I hope that dude has his **** together now, but I'll be happy if we can make him look foolish on Sunday. It looks like he did finally get his legal issues cleared up in WNY.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1047761.shtml?cat=565

Of course the issues were cleared up. IMO this was never in doubt, although I know some disagreed.

I hope Hargrove gets it all together and has a good career, but let that continue NEXT WEEK.

There is a nice piece on him linked on the front page of TBD:

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/808853.htm

"I want to apologize to the entire Buffalo Bills organization, from Ralph Wilson to Dick Jauron and to everyone else associated with the team, including the fans," Hargrove said in a statement he prepared this week for The News. "They believed in me and gave me every opportunity to succeed..."