Let's make some NOISE this week!!

Solomon Grundy

Can we get the T (arms out to the side) O (arms bent over head) chant going pregame and when he makes a big play. He tends to eat this kind of attention up and if we keep showing him some love he may want to resign here. Also, I can't understand why the Bills don't play the horn sound from the car (General Lee) of the Dukes of Hazzard when Lee Evans scores a TD/big play. Wideouts are divas and this kind of attention given to these guys just may help raise their competitive spirit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPEbxASCVY...feature=related

Are your serious? This guy has cry-babied himself out of every major market. He's making $6.5 million this year (in a market he is clearly not happy being in) to catch a football and he hasn't done that very well in the first 2 weeks. If he needs people to make "TO" arm symbols in the stands to inspire him then I guess he is the most overpaid human being since George W. Bush.

Are your serious? This guy has cry-babied himself out of every major market. He's making $6.5 million this year (in a market he is clearly not happy being in) to catch a football and he hasn't done that very well in the first 2 weeks. If he needs people to make "TO" arm symbols in the stands to inspire him then I guess he is the most overpaid human being since George W. Bush.

Really? Since our last president? The President of the United States earns $400,000 a year.

I think Derrick Dockery is a better example of an overpaid player.

He should have played Flash btw

I can't understand why the bills don't play Mr. Wendell when John Wendling gets steamrolled and is able to trip the steamroller in one motion

Why cheer at all? Why not sit there in the stands silent. They're making millions, after all. :unsure:

You are right--these guys are never influenced by money--they can only be satisfied by their love of the game and the adulation of their one and only team's hometown fans.

You are right--these guys are never influenced by money--they can only be satisfied by their love of the game and the adulation of their one and only team's hometown fans.

Naw, you're right. They're ONLY influenced by money.