Happy National Punctuation Day!

Lori

Wow, some people here, will be really, really, really happy; some in fact will be giddy, jumping for joy; other will not be affected so much.

Warn me when national speeling day is. I'll make sure to stay off the board so a certain over officious moderator person can't belittle me.

Wow, some people here, will be really, really, really happy; some in fact will be giddy, jumping for joy; other will not be affected so much.

Warn me when national speeling day is. I'll make sure to stay off the board so a certain over officious moderator person can't belittle me.

I've been keeping you on the straight path for years. Not that you have ever thanked me...

Pssst -- did you mean "others"? And I'd probably go with "overofficious" as one word. No hyphen, per AP.

Rockin' the em-dash,

moderator person

:lol:

WowthankyouforthatinformationLoriitsgoodtoknowthatthereisadaycompletelydedicated

tousingcorrectpunctuationhopefullythiswillcatchonandmoreandmorepeoplewillgetwitht

heprogramandstartusingpunctuationinitsintendedform

(that was a lot harder to type than you might think... damn thumb trying to instictively use the spacebar.)