Talk about stale...

eball

Somebody needs to tell David Bruce he has a lousy sense of timing. Either that, or he has been asleep for two+ weeks. Ridiculous article to have posted on 9/22.

Two weeks too late

Of course this guy is behind in the times.....Have you ever stared at people at the Millcreek Mall? After 3 hours of staring I realized that everyone there looks like they did in 1986

Somebody needs to tell David Bruce he has a lousy sense of timing. Either that, or he has been asleep for two+ weeks. Ridiculous article to have posted on 9/22.

Two weeks too late

I noticed the same thing. Forget about the fact that Jim Kelly apparently had no interest in coaching (if he did, he would be coaching somewhere). The Pill seems to be handling the offense pretty well, right now. He also seems to be very late weighing in on the Toronto arrangement.

The article comes off more like a letter to the editor from an ignorant fan. Not very professional at all, IMO.

Jim was a good quarterback, that doesnt make him a good coach

They wont take back the Toronto game- too much money involved

90's teams? You write like you werent even born yet

How is 50 some odd points not getting in the endzone.

What a maroon

I noticed the same thing. Forget about the fact that Jim Kelly apparently had no interest in coaching (if he did, he would be coaching somewhere). The Pill seems to be handling the offense pretty well, right now. He also seems to be very late weighing in on the Toronto arrangement.

The article comes off more like a letter to the editor from an ignorant fan. Not very professional at all, IMO.

Because I have nothing better to do, I sent the author an email letting him know it looked like he had written the article on September 5th and just forgot to submit it to his editor. :devil:

FWIW, Mr. Bruce is a citysider, and this apparently did not run in Sports: http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/sectio...egory=OPINION07

So, in essence, your LTE crack was correct.