new power rankings

bbillsfan87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i care about is that we're not being given credit where credit's due....thats all

I hear ya but we're only 1-1. We will rise in the national view if we start winning ya know. My advice is use espn for their coverage...not their expert opinions.

the only thing i care about is that we're not being given credit where credit's due....thats all

Bills will not get it until and unless they beat the elite teams of the league. I very much agree with your earlier comment about the fins - how in the world can they be 0-2 and ahead of the Bills?

Bills will not get it until and unless they beat the elite teams of the league. I very much agree with your earlier comment about the fins - how in the world can they be 0-2 and ahead of the Bills?

thank you :thumbsup: and on another note....doesnt that comment under the bucs piss ya off?

and miami is 0-2......shouldn't we be higher regardless of who is giving their so-called expert opinions?

That's why I'm saying don't get upset over what they say or try and figure out the logic because your head will explode.

And to try and answer your point, I'm sure they get some points for being the defending division champions and it's still early.

read the bucs comment tell me that doesnt piss you off.....also why are the dolphins ranked higher than us when they are 0-2? this makes no sense to me

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings?year=2009&week=3

Buffalo stayed put @ 21?

How's this for an answer... Stupidity

WTF ?? The 0-2 Titans are ranked higher than the 2-0 Bronco's and many other 1-1 teams.

Stupidity is an understatement

Buffalo stayed put @ 21?

How's this for an answer... Stupidity

WTF ?? The 0-2 Titans are ranked higher than the 2-0 Bronco's and many other 1-1 teams.

Stupidity is an understatement

Let's be honest, the Titans would destroy the Broncos. Denver is one of the worst 2-0 teams you'll ever see.