Petition for Ralph Wilson

stevestojan

Is there a way to send this to all the Bills Backers clubs?

122250[/snapback]

I'll mention to the Pres. of our Backers Club on Sunday. She's pretty friendly with Denny Lynch and could probably get him to do a mass email to all club presidents.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I was looking at the poll (up 50 votes since yesterday PM) and saw my youngest daughter's name is there!

She signed up for the wall this week too AKA "pebbles" (yes I stole your suggestion, Diane!)  :)

122817[/snapback]

lol @ pebbles!

That's pretty good. :w00t:

As far as I know, there is no NFL Hall of Fame. There is a Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio who also might be interested in your petition. I would think that Ralph would enjoy being inducted into the HOF in Canton, rather than the NFL HOF that you reference, which I assume is located in Oz.

As far as I know, there is no NFL Hall of Fame. There is a Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio who also might be interested in your petition. I would think that Ralph would enjoy being inducted into the HOF in Canton, rather than the NFL HOF that you reference, which I assume is located in Oz.

123064[/snapback]

Are you still sore?

From the beatings you took in school when you reminded the teacher they forgot to assign homework...

DORK.

Alright...680 isn't getting Ralph into the Hall....we gotta work harder!

125362[/snapback]

Think its worth me buying a domain so there's a chance Howard will mention it on his show?

I mean, he wont say "go to www.petitionthem.com/32521346523462435623456/?adtfr.... " but maybe he could toss in "www.ralphwilsonHOF.com" ... I can get the domain for $6.95... but do you think it will help?

DC Backers just sent it:

Our Bills better pickup the slack this week, or else they're... <<Farley.wav>> (Play Clip)

KEEP THE FAITH BACKERS....IT'S ALL WE'VE GOT

Speaking of "Keeping the Faith" - Nobody's Kept the Faith more than Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

Make sure you click on the link below to sign the petition.

Let's Make Sure He Gets to the Hall of Fame...

<http://www.petitionthem.com/default.asp?sect=detail&pet=1392>

I just made it so the official website for this petition is

http://www.RalphWilsonHOF.com

It will take up to 24hours before that domain will work as a forwarding domain.. so, give it till at least Sunday morning beofre it works, but at least it should be easier to spread the word.

And why the F-CK can't we get this pinned?? :lol:

And why the F-CK can't we get this pinned?? :lol:

126338[/snapback]

Just out of curiosity, have you ever directly asked the moderators to do that? (Don't look at me; I don't have a set of keys to the place.) Don't just assume they read every thread....

SDS is probably kinda busy right now, but you might drop a PM to one of the other mods listed in the board index and see what they say.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever directly asked the moderators to do that? (Don't look at me; I don't have a set of keys to the place.) Don't just assume they read every thread....

SDS is probably kinda busy right now, but you might drop a PM to one of the other mods listed in the board index and see what they say.

126342[/snapback]

You and your god-blessed logic....

:lol: