Petition for Ralph Wilson

stevestojan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Included in my email to our members today:

Ralph Wilson

A movement has started to get Buffalo Bills Owner Ralph Wilson inducted into the Hall of Fame. The fact that he is not in there is simply a travesty. Mr. Wilson is the man who saved the AFL when it was in financial trouble, saving teams like the Bills, Chargers, and Patriots. He has kept the team in a small market like Buffalo, and is against teams moving between cities.

Please sign this petition to get Ralph Wilson into the Hall: http://www.petitionthem.com/default.asp?sect=detail&pet=1392

Included in my email to our members today:

Ralph Wilson

A movement has started to get Buffalo Bills Owner Ralph Wilson inducted into the Hall of Fame. The fact that he is not in there is simply a travesty. Mr. Wilson is the man who saved the AFL when it was in financial trouble, saving teams like the Bills, Chargers, and Patriots. He has kept the team in a small market like Buffalo, and is against teams moving between cities.

Please sign this petition to get Ralph Wilson into the Hall: http://www.petitionthem.com/default.asp?sect=detail&pet=1392

120087[/snapback]

Absolutly awesome... Thank you sooo much.

(While communicating with the woman that set this up with me, she wanted to know how I planned on promotion the petition, and I mentioned you and your organization. Thanks for coming through!)

BillsDaily just added it from our email:

Wilson For Hall: Ralph Wilson has constantly been passed over for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He has all the credentials to get in. He saved the AFL by lending financial support to the Oakland Raiders to keep them afloat in the early days. This saved the AFL from folding and started it on the journey to merge with the NFL. So it can be said that Wilson's accomplishments made the NFL was it is today. He also has steadfastly refused to move the Bills to a larger market and kept them affordable for the declining Buffalo market. He is once again on the preliminary list to make the hall. Lend him support by signing in on-line petition. Sign Petition.

This isn't pinned yet?

360+

120641[/snapback]

I'm surprised myself. I just posted it on BB.com's message board.

Its apparently the 2nd most popular petition on that website...

How can we get more? I wonder if Scott will put a link to it on the front page?

(tons of people dont use TSW but do read TBD)

How can we get more?  I wonder if Scott will put a link to it on the front page?

120645[/snapback]

Hey, that's an even better idea, put it on the front page!

How can we get more?  I wonder if Scott will put a link to it on the front page?

120645[/snapback]

Well, the majority of the ones today are our group, and the # will rise of the next day since many of our peopel don't read our emails til night. I'll have DC send it, and I'm asking Boston to send it..and I'll ask SW Florida if they'll send it. We'll have over 1000 by Friday.

I just emailed the following media outlets/people about this, thanking them for any help in getting the word out. I don't live up there, so I'll have no idea if anyone brings it up (or even reads their email), but it can't hurt.

Empire Sports Report

WGR550 - Howard Simon

Rochester D&C - Leo Roth

Buffalo News Sports Desk

WGRZ - Ed Kilgore

WIVB - Dennis Williams

Well, the majority of the ones today are our group, and the # will rise of the next day since many of our peopel don't read our emails til night. I'll have DC send it, and I'm asking Boston to send it..and I'll ask SW Florida if they'll send it. We'll have over 1000 by Friday.

120649[/snapback]

again, i really appreciate it...

you are "da man"

:unsure: