So Denney took a Cut

plenzmd1

Maybe this was posted before, but I did not see it. Andrew Brandt says Denney took a $500K reduction in order to not get cut.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/More-o...-and-49ers.html

at the bottom of the article.

Not sure that it means anything..just found it curious

Interesting move - I wonder if this is his final year.

Man, I'd much rather cut Kelsay than Denney.

Actually, the drafting of Maybin and his absence in training camp has lit a fire under Kelsays belly. His play the last two weeks has been pretty solid and his absence was felt during those last two drives against the Patriots.

Gotta agree, Kelsay has played very well.

Actually, the drafting of Maybin and his absence in training camp has lit a fire under Kelsays belly. His play the last two weeks has been pretty solid and his absence was felt during those last two drives against the Patriots.

The more capable DE's we have on the roster the better. I am not going to compare our ends to the Giants talent level but look what they do by bringing in fresh guys to rush the passer at the end of the game.

When those OT's are sucking wind we can really apply pressure. And from the looks of it Fewell learned how to send blitzes.

The more capable DE's we have on the roster the better. I am not going to compare our ends to the Giants talent level but look what they do by bringing in fresh guys to rush the passer at the end of the game.

When those OT's are sucking wind we can really apply pressure. And from the looks of it Fewell learned how to send blitzes.

This is TBD, please try to not be positive.

This is a forum to bash the Bills.

kelsay actually has stepped it up so far, in fact the entire D-line has, I really like the way kyle williams has been playing

I have no doubt that most of that is due to new DL coach Bob Sanders. He sounds like a latter-day version of John Levra, the former DL coach of the Bills who Bruce Smith said was the only DL coach who taught him anything new.

I like to think that eight months of being skewered by Bills fans has lit a fire under both Kelsay AND Whitner. Even the favorite whipping boy Jauron has changed his conservative coaching style by going with the no huddle more attacking style offense. Nice to see our hard(ass) work yielding results.