OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. BUCS 9/20/2009

The Senator

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my god jauron loves FGs...this is absolutely the incorrect call...this FG means nothing

Agreed. Attempting the FG there - already up by 2 scores, with 2 mins to go, TB doesn't have all their time-outs and you're inside their 5 yard line - is the wrong move. I don't even think it's close, mathematically.

Hopefully it won't matter.

What the heck...they play prevent last week now they blitz every down here?

Nice picture of Wood and Bell. Hopefully Butler isn't out for the season.

Besides the 4th down conversions its working..good pressure. Obviously a lot of weak spots on their line up the gap, it is why they keep running a close formation as well.

Agreed. Attempting the FG there - already up by 2 scores, with 2 mins to go, TB doesn't have all their time-outs and you're inside their 5 yard line - is the wrong move. I don't even think it's close, mathematically.

Hopefully it won't matter.

It's legitimate school of thought but I'd lean the other way. With some help from god they can get a TD and a FG before the clock hits :00. But I don't see any reasonable way they can put it in the endzone twice.

Except turn it into a 2 TD lead instead of a TD and a FG.

the point is a lot of bad things can happen on a FG attempt or kick return so why risk it when it only puts you up 13 not 14 or even 17 when you can just go for it and at worst force the opposing team to start at their own 2 yard line down 10