religion

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Does it come with meatballs?

I don't understand why the atheists would even care. It's like complaining that the girls you were rejected by in the backseat of your Yugo didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on atheist flying spaghetti monsterers...move on and get over your hatred.

Nobody on here has offered proof for god.... u lose!

Only one idiot (hint: you) is even arguing that God's a provable conjecture.

Until you get the concept of "unprovable" through your thick skull, you can't even discuss the subject.

Only one idiot (hint: you) is even arguing that God's a provable conjecture.

Until you get the concept of "unprovable" through your thick skull, you can't even discuss the subject.

DUMB ASS!!! since its not a provable conjecture its not worth believing , there is no reason to believe it. end of story................................................

DUMB ASS!!! since its not a provable conjecture its not worth believing , there is no reason to believe it. end of story................................................

If it were PROVABLE, it wouldn't require BELIEF, you idiot. That's what we've been trying to tell you.

If it were PROVABLE, it wouldn't require BELIEF, you idiot. That's what we've been trying to tell you.

In fairness, a lot of people don't 'believe' in Evolution, an evidence-based proposition. I guess it might instead be more accurate to say they don't 'accept' Evolution, but it really amounts to the same thing.

Nobody on here has offered proof for god.... u lose!

There are 5 proofs of the existence of God. You are not intelligent to understand them and would probably rehash the hackneyed arguments against them which are sophomoric and easy to pick apart. You should probably get off the soap-box and try to learn something more than your immoral existence has to offer.

You may wonder how I can say immoral without knowing you and I can say unequivocally that people who have this huge anti-God/religion platform are always living immoral lifestyles and which to justify their egotistical way of life. I've met some agnostics who weren't militant in their RA-RA I hate God, but didn't find sufficient proof for their intellectual aptitude, but they were naturally good men. Only a deviant and a lunatic would rant and rail against something they don't believe in.

Imagine how crazy the anti-Easter Bunny crowd looks...

There are 5 proofs of the existence of God. You are not intelligent to understand them and would probably rehash the hackneyed arguments against them which are sophomoric and easy to pick apart. You should probably get off the soap-box and try to learn something more than your immoral existence has to offer.

My apologies for not wanting to go back through this 29 page love fest, unneccessarily, but I am intrigued by your 5 proofs of God. Are they contained here, or is there an external link?

In fairness, a lot of people don't 'believe' in Evolution, an evidence-based proposition. I guess it might instead be more accurate to say they don't 'accept' Evolution, but it really amounts to the same thing.

A significant difference is that evolution is an evidence-based theory, whereas God is not.

Again, the difference between "provable" and "unprovable". Even if you refuse to accept that evolution as it currently stands is unproven, that doesn't make it unprovable. God, on the other hand, by definition is not empirically provable.

The 5 proofs, Aristotelian or Aquinas, are not "proofs of the existence of god" except to someone who's a believer. They are proofs that there are certain questions for which we do not know an answer. The believer finds the answer to be god--a leap of faith. The non-believer or reasoned person says something like "I don't know what the first cause is. And that's what I know."

You may wonder how I can say immoral without knowing you and I can say unequivocally that people who have this huge anti-God/religion platform are always living immoral lifestyles and which to justify their egotistical way of life. I've met some agnostics who weren't militant in their RA-RA I hate God, but didn't find sufficient proof for their intellectual aptitude, but they were naturally good men. Only a deviant and a lunatic would rant and rail against something they don't believe in.

Imagine how crazy the anti-Easter Bunny crowd looks...

You may not be retarded, but your second paragraph is. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and are obviously rationalizing with a major agenda. God cannot be proved or disproved, no matter what you claim. Despite your obvious self delusion, the truth is the truth.