Official Prediction for Tonight's game...

mtdoak

Buffalo suprises the NE defense by coming out with a strong running game and burning the NE Secondary with alot of play action passes in the 2nd half. McGahee will have a great game on National TV and Travis Henry will break a big run in the 2nd half further sparking the Buffalo Running Back controversey. Final Score? Buffalo 34, Pats 17. Also, to the delight of football fans everywhere, NE will get a bad call against them late in the 3rd quarter, allowing Buffalo to put the game away.

Given how well the Bills have played in primetime over the last several years, I'll take the Patriettes by 17.

Pats 34

Bills 17

But Bledsoe has a "good" game: 12 for 36, 165 yds, 1 int, 1 fumble and only 8 sacks (not his fault, of course). He's playing so well, let's extend his contract a few more years.

One game, of course, doesn't mean squat in the long run. But Willis has garnered all this publicity as much for his play as his big name and marquee value. That is another thing he has over Travis. Willis could really shine in his national coming out party because that is the kind of player he is. This doesn't mean if he shines he is automatically great, or if he tanks he is a pretender. But it will be interesting to see how he comes out on the big stage in arguably the first big game of his short career.

One game, of course, doesn't mean squat in the long run. But Willis has garnered all this publicity as much for his play as his big name and marquee value. That is another thing he has over Travis. Willis could really shine in his national coming out party because that is the kind of player he is. This doesn't mean if he shines he is automatically great, or if he tanks he is a pretender. But it will be interesting to see how he comes out on the big stage in arguably the first big game of his short career.

116057[/snapback]

That's a great point that I hadn't thought of yet. It will be a good chance to see if Willis is indeed the first "Prime Time" player they have had in a long while now.

I predict the Bills will win 27-24

Bills can definitely win if they show up for 60 minutes like last week &

Drew doesn't make any boneheaded mistakes.

Will he, or won't he???

I have no idea... no prediction from me, hoping for the best!

GO WILLIS!!!

116060[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat, Rico. The Bills absolutely can win this game... or they can live down to the team's history in recent primetime roadies, and get rolled by double digits. And I honestly don't have a clue which way it's going to go.

Here's my random thoughts on this game. Guess they disappeared under the onslaught of Scott Peterson posts Friday.......

Bills lose on a bad call by the refs and then this board spends weeks discussing how the NFL, the referee's union (is their one?), and the media is out to get Buffalo and the Bills. There will be special attention paid to the announcers who clearly sided with the Patroits. Someone will point out that Chris Bereman is the only national announcer who loves the Bills.

20-17 Pats on a last second FG following a fumble that was a fumble everywhere but Buffalo.

Reasons why we will lose:

1. They are better than us.

2. Road game in prime time. Learn from history.

3. Two brains....Bellicek. Drew. Whose would you rather have?

4. Hank Goldberg just picked us to cover. Goldberg can't pick his nose.

Reality check...Pats 31, Bills 10

I'd love to eat some crow, but before I pick us to win a road game (against the champs no less), I have to see us actually get it done.

I hate to say it but even if our old god awlful rookie minded Quarterback has his best day we still lose by 2 touchdowns.No frickin way Superbowl champ Pats let us beat them on national TV. We simply play like stevestojan every time on prime time reguardless of who it is. Its a shame we have to play the Pats now cause we were playing pretty good.This games a money making no brainer and anybody who thinks wre going to win, is an idiot. We do have a chance against the Rams next week at home.

Buffalo suprises the NE defense by coming out with a strong running game and burning the NE Secondary with alot of play action passes in the 2nd half.  McGahee will have a great game on National TV and Travis Henry will break a big run in the 2nd half further sparking the Buffalo Running Back controversey.  Final Score?  Buffalo 34, Pats 17.  Also, to the delight of football fans everywhere, NE will get a bad call against them late in the 3rd quarter, allowing Buffalo to put the game away.

115912[/snapback]

Then its announced that Buffalo will have the 2010 winter olympics and ed mcmahon comes to your house with a 10 million dollar check from publishers clearing house...

its gonna be a rough monday morning for you.