Nobody has been fired yet?...Really?

JOHNNYFAIRPLAY

What this says to me is, if you lose a game like that, its ok. There will be no message sent to the team or choaching staff. Good showing though.

Wow, what a great idea. After every big game loss, someone gets fired. It could be like Trump's "The Apprentice." :)

wow, all three of you above this post really dont get it......you must work for the post office. Whats it like looking at a calendar all day, counting down to retirement.

The point is you idiots, you have to be held accountable for your performance. I think its about time for Zero Tolerance in this BS organization and giving away a game is a good place to start.

school teachers, gov employee's, etc.........you will not get this rationale. Enjoy waiting for retirement.

Nah I get what your saying, in fact right after the game I immediately fired my drug dealer.

The point is you idiots, you have to be held accountable for your performance. I think its about time for Zero Tolerance in this BS organization and giving away a game is a good place to start.

Finally a logical point. However, I'm thinking more along the lines that zero tolerance sounds like a good idea for this board, rather than the Bills. At what point can we implement that type of policy and quickly dispose of people like yourself?

Who do you recommend get the axe? Bobby April for his guy bringing the ball out of the end zone? Perry for having the same defense called in the same situation that NE scored the first one on? Dick Jauron for being Dick Jauron? What do you think the major benefits are for switching these individuals now?

I've noticed this habit on the board... the SECOND somebody has a different idea on a topic they are called an idiot, and no opposite argument is provided. It's simply 'you don't agree with me?! you're obviously stupid!' People are way too eager to try to prove their superiority over others, and you just look ignorant because of it. Explain your point in a different way and let them know WHY you think their idea is not the proper course.