LEODIS chant on Sunday

deep2evans

Is this the same "Leodis McKelvin" that half this board wanted dead the night before his tragic lawn job?

So many phonies. Blowing with the wind.

Geez, given the predictable response, has anyone considered that Leotis McButterfingers committed this unparalleled atrocity himself?

Hey mods, how many more "original posts" are we going to have to endure on this zombie of a story?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, but your lyrics don't match the tune.

Showtunes and football usually aren't in the same cubbyhole!

I laughed when you put that song down, because I was thinking the same thing.

I guess I can only add:

Pick a little score a little

Cheap Cheap Cheap

Ralph won't pay for players

I'm on the west coast and won't be at the game, but I think this thread is right on. I hope a lot of people chant his name. That would be the coolest move Bills fans could possibly pull off.

What he did was right. He cought the ball with 2:06 left on the clock, with 3 timeouts for the Patriots, and tried to keep the clock running through the 2 minute warning- which would have given the Pats a free timeout. Those of us watching knew he should have gone down once he was contained, but remember, he was only 30 yards up the field at that point. He could have kept fighting to burn a couple extra seconds off the clock.

You boo him and you're an !@#$^le, afaic.

LE-O-DIS!

u cant be serious. it was WRONG as can be. u take a knee in the endzone. or AT LEAST fall down once a tackler is on you and another one is WAITING IN YOUR FACE. ive seen 12 year old beeing yelled at for bonehead plays like that.

but you still want to support him the next game. its our TEAM

LOL...yeah, Im sure someone damaging your property would'nt be a problem, though.

Of course it would be a problem----FOR ME!

A bunch of strangers wouldn't be opining on what they could due to make all of my terrible pain go away.

Tell me, which do you think bothers LM more, some local Buffayokel who painted his lawn because of a bad game, or reading a Bills fan site filled with hundreds of posts jam packed with over-the-top bile and rage (from his "fans") after the same bad game?

Move on.

Of course it would be a problem----FOR ME!

A bunch of strangers wouldn't be opining on what they could due to make all of my terrible pain go away.

Tell me, which do you think bothers LM more, some local Buffayokel who painted his lawn because of a bad game, or reading a Bills fan site filled with hundreds of posts jam packed with over-the-top bile and rage (from his "fans") after the same bad game?

Move on.

Personally? Web sites can be avoided. Someone AT YOUR HOUSE, not so much. But that's just my take ...

Personally? Web sites can be avoided. Someone AT YOUR HOUSE, not so much. But that's just my take ...

Come on Lori--a couple of young kids at night spraying a very tame message by today's standards, compared to national and local ridicule every time he turns on his TV or gets on a sports site on the computer the next day.

Come on Lori--a couple of young kids at night spraying a very tame message by today's standards, compared to national and local ridicule every time he turns on his TV or gets on a sports site on the computer the next day.

I thought there was artwork to go along with the message...

Jokes on TV don't make me lock my front door. People messing around on my property late at night do.

This lawn vandalizing bullsh!t really sets me off. I'm a Buffalonian, and 99% of the reason I take pride in my city is the enthusiasm us fans have for our sports teams. But I'm embarrassed, as we have a young guy here who has to come back home to crap like this. Maybe I'm going a little over the top, and I'm sure there are some saying 'it's just paint on the grass', but the second someone's personal space is invaded, the situation becomes a lot bigger.

I'll be there on Sunday, and I'll be rooting the guy on as loud as I can. He made a mistake last night in the game but in no way deserves these kind of repercussions. He is a young, key member of MY team and he should KNOW the fans are behind him. Here's to a 98 yard kick return against the Bucs.

So will you be at the TBD tailgate party?

Is this the same "Leodis McKelvin" that half this board wanted dead the night before his tragic lawn job?

So many phonies. Blowing with the wind.

Geez, given the predictable response, has anyone considered that Leotis McButterfingers committed this unparalleled atrocity himself?

Hey mods, how many more "original posts" are we going to have to endure on this zombie of a story?

+1

Give me a !@#$ing break. Hold on to the ball during the most crucial part of the game and I'll cheer for you. Until then, suffer through the boos and go out there like the professional you are and do your god damned job.

This is not random cheering - this is to show the nation that Bills fans are not ignorant jerkoffs like the 'kids' who damaged his home. Geez, we cheered Scottie back in 1991 (as well we should have).

Showtunes and football usually aren't in the same cubbyhole!

I laughed when you put that song down, because I was thinking the same thing.

Hey, I try to impart a little culture here on the board when possible. Glad to know I'm not alone in my knowledge of mediocre old musicals! <_<

I guess I can only add:

Cheap Cheap Cheap

Ralph won't pay for players

:D

Nice. I was actually in our junior high production of TMM!