9/15/09 : Big day for the master PPP prognositcator

John Adams

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be....in the early stages as people escape the dollar.

I don't know if you ever used to watch the Wheel of Fortune back in the old days. If you did, you may remember when after each round, the winner had to spend down all their money they had won during the round. The curtain would open up...and there would be a huge selection of merchandise. Funny thing though.....the prices of these prizes were said to be at retail value, but I would laugh at how disgustingly high they were. The catch is though......you had to get rid of that money on those specific items. If you held onto those dollars you won, they would be worthless. So you bit the bullet and bought up what you could in those 90 seconds, even though you were getting raped.

While Geithner and Bernanke get to play Pat Sajak and Vanna White, and the contestants are Goldman, JP Morgan, et al....sit back and enjoy as they all solve the puzzle for you.

wow

now that is classic.

You know, I can sort of see what you are saying, but it sort of reminds me of random thoughts that are somehow interrelated with an incoherent misguided ending

wow

now that is classic.

You know, I can sort of see what you are saying, but it sort of reminds me of random thoughts that are somehow interrelated with an incoherent misguided ending

I can't wait for his "Hee Haw as foreign policy" analogy.

No, wait...that one might actually work...

I can't wait for his "Hee Haw as foreign policy" analogy.

No, wait...that one might actually work...

Did you listen to Obama today?

He wants to get rid of nuclear weapons, called Israel an occupying army, calls for a one world economy....and Quadafi calls him "my son".

There are some REAL nutbags that will not take kindly to that.

Did you listen to Obama today?

He wants to get rid of nuclear weapons, called Israel an occupying army, calls for a one world economy....and Quadafi calls him "my son".

There are some REAL nutbags that will not take kindly to that.

Didn't hear Obama...did hear part of Qadaffi's speech, though. Specifically, the part where he wants an investigation into the causes of the UN's failure to prevent the Korean War.

Personally, I don't care what Qadaffi Duck calls Obama...the man's a loon.

Thank God! Just went through the thread and found I didn't post Monday after 3 martinis....whew!

While I am here, I will toot my horn. While I am not totally convinced things will not go to hell in a hand basket, I did tell "Time" that he was wrong about the Fed being "out of jack." That the Fed could never be out of jack with a fiat currency. On the other side of the coin, those of you who believe that all of the "money" that the Fed has created over the past year or so will cause hyperinflation are clueless too. :-)