9/15/09 : Big day for the master PPP prognositcator

John Adams

So if by 9/15/09, the following haven't happened, can we call you a dumb douche?

(1) China will sell all their US dollars.

(2) Stop exporting all goods to the US.

(3) Oil is going to keep going up through 9/15/09 (it's up $8/barrel since your post, so it's up 7% so far). [oil was at $116/barrel on that day]

(4) Arab countries are going to sell their US dollars.

(5) Iran and Syria join forces to attack Israel. (US gets pulled into this.)

(6) China takes over Taiwan.

(7) China makes some unilateral agreement with Iran and Russia to get oil.

I just want to get it right Nostradamus. The next year can't pass quickly enough.

You can call me a dumb douche right now. It is not Godless, bitter, and sly people that I have posted for over the past year. It is to those that have a brain and are guided by a spirit higher on the scale than Jim Beam.

Nostradamus didn't predict that this was going to happen. Someone else did. For all the quoting of academia that goes on in this forum, it is amazing that nobody has the time to read a few hundred pages of scripture and understand what times we are in.

Any takers for dumb douche? Or master prognosticator? A few more hours in the day Dwight--if you're lucky, this could be my Dewey beats Truman post.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to call me any name you would like......

????

I'm sorry. Where's the prediction about the Dow losing 17% of its value from August 08 to September 09? Or is that an implied prediction, as in, your predictions are always 100% right in retrospect.

You never disappoint. Are we still on schedule for the bank holiday before the Chargers game? Are we over the 200 day moving average yet?

No, you're not a narcissist at all!

Serious question......do you write things down that I say and put them on the fridge? That is quite some handy work to pull something up...YET AGAIN....a year after I said something....right on cue.

You come across as a balanced fella, so I find it confusing that you would do something so obsessive.

Once again.....either I am crazy and my outlandish statements should be obvious enough to all as to make my opinion worthless and of no threat...

OR..

My constant grasp of subjective macroeconomic, geopolitical, and psychological material is of great interest to you and many, and out of the depths of denial, jealousy, and self-doubt...your attempts at mockery are actually a goading into getting me to divulge further information.

Even the class bully gets bored with picking on the retarded kid after a while. Your motives are clear.

I stand by everything I have said...

The financial system is broken and will collapse

China controls the game

There will be an unrelated event used as cover for economic collapse in the US

This will end in war...be it WWIII, Civil, or Revolutionary

If you continue to play under the assumption there are still rules, you will be burned

Serious question......do you write things down that I say and put them on the fridge? That is quite some handy work to pull something up...YET AGAIN....a year after I said something....right on cue.

You come across as a balanced fella, so I find it confusing that you would do something so obsessive.

Once again.....either I am crazy and my outlandish statements should be obvious enough to all as to make my opinion worthless and of no threat...

OR..

My constant grasp of subjective macroeconomic, geopolitical, and psychological material is of great interest to you and many, and out of the depths of denial, jealousy, and self-doubt...your attempts at mockery are actually a goading into getting me to divulge further information.

Even the class bully gets bored with picking on the retarded kid after a while. Your motives are clear.

I stand by everything I have said...

The financial system is broken and will collapse

China controls the game

There will be an unrelated event used as cover for economic collapse in the US

This will end in war...be it WWIII, Civil, or Revolutionary

If you continue to play under the assumption there are still rules, you will be burned

Are you really so !@#$ing clueless that you just called yourself retarded? :thumbsup:

Are you really so !@#$ing clueless that you just called yourself retarded? :thumbsup:

You guys are about to lose your entertainment because I have a funny feeling I am about to be banned.

People have lost their frigging minds.....some yuppie with a paint can does 30 seconds worth of work which a Toro will rectify in 3 sweeps....and you'd think the President was just shot.

3-1 Leodis couldn't even read what was on the lawn

Good luck everyone.....it was fun while it lasted.

You guys are about to lose your entertainment because I have a funny feeling I am about to be banned.

People have lost their frigging minds.....some yuppie with a paint can does 30 seconds worth of work which a Toro will rectify in 3 sweeps....and you'd think the President was just shot.

3-1 Leodis couldn't even read what was on the lawn

And you see 50k people in downtown DC, and think it's the Rapture. You're the last person to lecture others on overreacting. :thumbsup:

And you see 50k people in downtown DC, and think it's the Rapture. You're the last person to lecture others on overreacting. :thumbsup:

I thought another massive tea broke out in DC this evening, but it turns out people were on line for Julie & Julia. The police did not ask them to disperse.

Oh look, another thing you're wrong about. The list gets a bit longer.

Get over yourself dude. You're comic relief, not a threat to message board peace.

I noticed you were having one of your "look at me" moments in another thread and it made me realize we were at 9/09, which was one of your first end of days prediction times. You got endlessly mocked for 9/09 for that end of days prediction so it was easy to remember. It was nice that I looked it up on 9/15. Of course, as usual, you were 0-fer...not that it didn't stop you from linking to a DJIA summary as some sort of defense! Good stuff.

I am happy to mark my calendar by the way. When is the Antichrist power peaking? 2013? Or is it 2012?

Don't be so hard on yourself: You're not retarded. Just loco.

Amusing that in another exemplary narcissistic moment, you think that you're close to being banned. Dude, you aren't even in a top 100 list for bannable behavior, although you obviously wish you were the center of attention for that as well. Get over your self love already.

Oh look, another thing you're wrong about. The list gets a bit longer.

Get over yourself dude. You're comic relief, not a threat to message board peace.

I was censored on 5 consecutive posts last night and was not going to back down. I don't even know how a ban works, so if my IP was blocked I was just saying good luck.

Ask Simon....multiple threads vanished as well as posts in established threads. Then he rubbed it in a few of our faces by starting his own thread.

On the football board. That side of the board gets moderator help a lot so that you don't get multiple threads on the same topic or topics with non-descriptive titles. Another "Waa, look at me" moment from you. What a shock.

On the football board. That side of the board gets moderator help a lot so that you don't get multiple threads on the same topic or topics with non-descriptive titles. Another "Waa, look at me" moment from you. What a shock.

Shhhh. Let him think it's religious persecution. :thumbsup: