9/15/09 : Big day for the master PPP prognositcator

John Adams

China can't sell all their US dollars, without losing a gigantic amount of money. They wouldn't be able to find a buyer once they starting trying, and the value of their investment would plummet.

Thank you for making a rational point about the original intended subject.

China has been spending those dollars on natural resources, and precious metals. They have even gone as far as telling their citizens to purchase and hold metals. They are currently working on leading an alternative reserve currency to the US dollar to be introduced soon.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling my wife gay for driving a Prius.

Calling people who would go on an AIDS charity walks gay.

Classiest moves since a long lost poster went on his anti-Jew campaign.

Did the Bible tell you to do that?

It's amazing what one will come out with from their subconcious.....

I said "Prius=Participant"

You volunteered the rest of that garbage.

It's amazing what one will come out with from their subconcious.....

I said "Prius=Participant"

You volunteered the rest of that garbage.

Oh, so obviously you meant it as a compliment to me when you said "Prius=participant" linked to the Philly AIDS walk.

BTW, venomous attacks when embarrassed and confronted about being wrong are a textbook trait of narcissism.

Oh, so obviously you meant it as a compliment to me when you said "Prius=participant" linked to the Philly AIDS walk.

BTW, venomous attacks when embarrassed and confronted about being wrong are a textbook trait of narcissism.

Awww....pookie.....

Well, I would be willing to wager that at the AIDS walk, there will be plenty willing to suck the venom out for you.

They are currently working on leading an alternative reserve currency to the US dollar to be introduced soon.

How can they lead on a reserve currency when they don't float their own?

They can bark and spit about it.....but it ain't happening soon IMO.

Awww....pookie.....

Well, I would be willing to wager that at the AIDS walk, there will be plenty willing to suck the venom out for you.

I do love a message board homo attack.

Talking to you is like talking to my father-in-law, also the textbook narcissist. He's a Presbytarian minister. You guys would hate each other (narcissists don't gather friends, only sycophants) but you're birds of a feather.

I do love a message board homo attack.

Talking to you is like talking to my father-in-law, also the textbook narcissist. He's a Presbytarian minister. You guys would hate each other (narcissists don't gather friends, only sycophants) but you're birds of a feather.

Uh oh.....wife is a social worker....daughter of a preacher......now you don't have to answer this, but since you are going to rip on me anyway I might as well ask.....I am guessing your wife has some real anxiety issues and probably battled an eating disorder as a teenager?

Uh oh.....wife is a social worker....daughter of a preacher......now you don't have to answer this, but since you are going to rip on me anyway I might as well ask.....I am guessing your wife has some real anxiety issues and probably battled an eating disorder as a teenager?

Aren't you a bit obsessed remembering my wife's profession and her car? Isn't it time for you to write a letter to Jodie Foster?

Good news attention-craver: You're now #99 on the possible ban list but that's only because #1 just got banned.

Aren't you a bit obsessed remembering my wife's profession and her car? Isn't it time for you to write a letter to Jodie Foster?

Good news attention-craver: You're now #99 on the possible ban list but that's only because #1 just got banned.

It's kind of hard to forget what she does when you were the one who pointed it out as you diagnosed me with a mental illness.

And try to be original as I already made you the Foster to my Hopkins in an earlier thread.

I guess I was correct since I am now on the ban list........actually, you have my sympathies.

I don't know about the end of the world but something is up if Eric Estrada can't sell any of those cool sunglasses. Those things are sweet.

Come'on Crayonz.............if you're going to come busting in the middle of a good "You're a fag/ You're a psycho" fight....you better bring your A game.

What happens when the US gets nuked and you will be forced to move to Canada if you want to survive?

Come'on Crayonz.............if you're going to come busting in the middle of a good "You're a fag/ You're a psycho" fight....you better bring your A game.

What happens when the US gets nuked and you will be forced to move to Canada if you want to survive?

Hello? Estrada!

GG...I said I am out. I said 8200 is a resistance level that I don't feel we will bust through. If it closes today anything more than 50-100 points over that, I will consider myself wrong.There is almost no way we could break through the 200 day moving average [we did that in May, not that Dwight could admit it].... If the market busts through that and we head towards 10,000...I will gladly admit that I was too cautious and will eat crow.

Copy and paste. Nothing else needs to be said. Or is 9800 not heading towards 10000?