9/15/09 : Big day for the master PPP prognositcator

John Adams

What is sad is that the few who have insisted on focusing on my Christianity in an attempt to ridicule, will ironically be the ones who cement me as a prophet when these things do come to fruition.

I am glad that I can bring you happiness in the form of reveling in your ignorance.

Should we call you Jesus or Moses?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is sad is that the few who have insisted on focusing on my Christianity in an attempt to ridicule, will ironically be the ones who cement me as a prophet when these things do come to fruition.

I am glad that I can bring you happiness in the form of reveling in your ignorance.

I'm not ridiculing your Christianity. I am ridiculing your belief that you yourself can somehow gleam financial predictions from revelations, and thaty somehow your doomsday predictions hold more water than the 2-3 dozen other doomsday predictions from the previous 2000 years.

I only hope the misery experienced by many here in the near future doesn't match the level of joy you experience in soothing your concious by attempting to vilify a messenger who singled you out in order to protect and help, only because the reality of your pending demise is unable to be psychologically and possibly financially processed.

:rolleyes: You are such a fruitcake.

Do you feel GG is a reliable source?

Ask him how close we were to having a complete shutdown somewhere between the second week of September when I said "I am bringing surf and turf for everyone at the Oakland tailgate because there is a good chance we don't get to see the San Diego game."

Go ahead and ask him. We were 2 hours away from a complete lockdown that would have taken weeks to unwind at best. The temporary problem was solved so you just escaped a shutdown. If the government didn't come in and back trillions worth of money market funds.....GAME OVER. By the way.....we are days away from both the expiration of that backing, as well as the end of the fiscal year for the government.

I'd venture to guess he's more reliable than a guy wearing a sandwich board.

And way to conflate issues. The only thing that you were right about was the losses that banks would have on their books. That's it. Call it your blind squirrel moment. Since that nugget that you "unearthed" you've managed a spectacular ofer.

I didn't quote the rest of the post because it contains an incredible volume of English letters and words that have nothing to do with current state of finance.

And way to conflate issues. The only thing that you were right about was the losses that banks would have on their books. That's it. Call it your blind squirrel moment. Since that nugget that you "unearthed" you've managed a spectacular ofer.

Hell, he could have gotten that from reading some of our posts.

I didn't quote the rest of the post because it contains an incredible volume of English letters and words that have nothing to do with current state of finance reality.

You could worship a box of sea salt for all anyone cares. Way to miss the big point. As usual.

Poor victim. :rolleyes:

I'd venture to guess he's more reliable than a guy wearing a sandwich board.

I didn't quote the rest of the post because it contains an incredible volume of English letters and words that have nothing to do with current state of finance.

Sandwich Board.........

When I hear sandwich board.....I think of a deli

When I think of a deli...I think of Carnige Deli

When I think of Carnige Deli...I think of NY Jews

When I think of NY Jews....I think of Woody Allen, Jerry Seinfeld....and nowadays..Bernie Madoff

When I think about Bernie Madoff....I think about $50 billion worth of fraud perpetrated on the investment public, to the point it was so obvious a monkey could discover it, only to remember that the arm of the government that is supposed to protect the investment public is supervised by a bunch of academic politicos who have plenty of time to pursue leisure activities like internet football message boards during work hours, while the US taxpayers get to pay their salary.

It's funny how my mentally unstable mind is capable of....."unearthing" ....a seemingly unrelated chain of events every now and then.

You could worship a box of sea salt for all anyone cares. Way to miss the big point. As usual.

Poor victim. :rolleyes:

You know what's really yummy? Those Snyder of Hannover potato chips with sea salt and cracked pepper.

I think I may just go pick up a bag and a sixer to watch the game tonight. Thanks for the idea!

Sandwich Board.........

When I hear sandwich board.....I think of a deli

When I think of a deli...I think of Carnige Deli

When I think of Carnige Deli...I think of NY Jews

When I think of NY Jews....I think of Woody Allen, Jerry Seinfeld....and nowadays..Bernie Madoff

When I think about Bernie Madoff....I think about $50 billion worth of fraud perpetrated on the investment public, to the point it was so obvious a monkey could discover it, only to remember that the arm of the government that is supposed to protect the investment public is supervised by a bunch of academic politicos who have plenty of time to pursue leisure activities like internet football message boards during work hours, while the US taxpayers get to pay their salary.

It's funny how my mentally unstable mind is capable of....."unearthing" ....a seemingly unrelated chain of events every now and then.

Yes. But can you go from Tuna Noodle Casserole to Idi Amin in 5?

Yes it is amazing how things connect in chains. The guys at the local water cooler got a kick out of that post. Maybe they'll get more motivated to link some of those chains.

Considering you went from "sandwich board" to hedge fund fraud via a Semetic stereotype, "mentally unstable" pretty much describes it.

Let me get this straight: If you predict 1 thing right out of 70 (and we await the 1, by the way), you're a prophet?

Time for you to attack my wife again? Or maybe my daughter this time?

Let me get this straight: If you predict 1 thing right out of 70 (and we await the 1, by the way), you're a prophet?

Time for you to attack my wife again? Or maybe my daughter this time?

No, no, no. If he predicts one thing right out of 70, the people who doubted him will ignore not only the other 69 but also the fact that he's merely quoting other prophecies and flock to him as a the prophet that he already is.