for those of you that bash Whitner

ACor58

I think that he played well last night and will make a great SS when Byrd is ready to take over the FS spot

"It's really tough," Whitner said, pausing to wipe tears from his eyes. "Guys played really, really hard and we came up short and it hurt like hell. We just have to get ready for next week."

And that disappointment was clearly evident in the moist eyes of one of Buffalo's leaders, Whitner.

"We don't care about that," Whitner said when reminded that no one gave the Bills a chance of winning. "We know what we have in this locker room. It's tough, we played really, really hard and we just came up short.

"I wanted to shut everybody up that thinks we're not a good football team and we had an opportunity and we let it go. We can't lose like this."

I think that he played well last night and will make a great SS when Byrd is ready to take over the FS spot

"It's really tough," Whitner said, pausing to wipe tears from his eyes. "Guys played really, really hard and we came up short and it hurt like hell. We just have to get ready for next week."

And that disappointment was clearly evident in the moist eyes of one of Buffalo's leaders, Whitner.

"We don't care about that," Whitner said when reminded that no one gave the Bills a chance of winning. "We know what we have in this locker room. It's tough, we played really, really hard and we just came up short.

"I wanted to shut everybody up that thinks we're not a good football team and we had an opportunity and we let it go. We can't lose like this."

I can admire his passion but the results (of the team) on the field suggest that this is not a "good" team as he wants to argue. Hopefully this loss motivates him (and the team) to turn the L's into W's.

He sounds like Jauron..."we tried really really hard..."

Jauron is a loser and has made every player on this team a loser. If it takes 0-16 to get him fired then thats what a true fan should hope for. The Bills will never be above .500 with him or a loser like him in the organization. We need someone who gets the job done.

A guy tweeting from the space station - I'm interested. A mediocre jock using every channel possible to say absolutely nothing - not so much.

Don't you worry though: I'm sure the world is riveted by the minutiae of your anonymous life.

Then don't pay attention. Unfortunately we live in a !@#$ed up society in which athletes have tens of thousands of people following them on sites such as Twitter and Facebook. It's not Donte's fault.

Keep missing the point.

If you don't got game then shut the f up. If you didn't win the game then shut the f up

You have to actually do something notable before you have something interesting to say.

We're not talking about technology.

I thought he played well last night. Maybe that's why we're in such disagreement.

And the "twitter" part of your post was the only part I highlighted.

He sounds like Jauron..."we tried really really hard..."

Jauron is a loser and has made every player on this team a loser. If it takes 0-16 to get him fired then thats what a true fan should hope for. The Bills will never be above .500 with him or a loser like him in the organization. We need someone who gets the job done.

Give me a freakin' break. This was not Jauron's fault even McKelvin even said he chose to leave the endzone and would do it again.

Please Donte: stop talking, stop taunting the crowd before posting a W, and stop tweeting. Try making a play or two before opening your yap, and feel free to sign elsewhere when your contract expires. Wah.

Both he and Leodis could take some "class" lessons from McGee.

I think the answer is somewhere in between. By no means was Whitner's play horrendous but it wasn't all that good either. I'm sorry folks but this guy will be replaceable quite easily when the contract runs up and something tells me he will be looking for a fresh start and will have no interest in the Bills.

Byrd will be the guy at FS by week 5 and will make plays. Whitner's reads are slow and he is always a couple steps late to the action.