Any word on Kelsay or Poz?

dib

the latest i heard was from the jauron press conference when he said that Poz had a broken bone in his arm, he doesn't know how long he will be out, but it isn't as bad as last time.

terrific.

terrific.

Isn't it though? Lets just hope it doesn't start the string of injuries we had last season, or this year will be over before it starts. The first play Poz was off the field Brady took advantage of a lesser player being in that position and hit Welker right in the middle.

the latest i heard was from the jauron press conference when he said that Poz had a broken bone in his arm, he doesn't know how long he will be out, but it isn't as bad as last time.

I think POZ should play with it wrapped....maybe even with a "foreign object" underneath....ala..IRON MIKE SHARPE

Isn't it though? Lets just hope it doesn't start the string of injuries we had last season, or this year will be over before it starts. The first play Poz was off the field Brady took advantage of a lesser player being in that position and hit Welker right in the middle.

His injury was def the turning point in the game.

Both Watson touchdowns were insanely good throws/catches. With Poz in the lineup, they would have been even harder to come by, might not have even happened.

Ellision was the cover guy on that play MLB wasn't on the field.

Update on Poz:

"The doctors didn't give me a definite idea [how long I would be out], but they did say it will need surgery and then I'll go from there," Posluszny said, according to the Buffalo News. "But I should definitely be back. From what they told me, it's definitely not an IR thing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4473891

Not wishing injury on anyone by any means, but the Kelsay injury may be a blessing in disguise for the developement of Maybin. He will now get more reps and his growth from being on the field more will take place more rapidly. The Puz injury just flat out sucks. This was going to be the year that he took a huge leap forward. You could see it in the preseason and you could see it early last night. I'm completely disgusted right now.

Not wishing injury on anyone by any means, but the Kelsay injury my be a blessing in disguise for the developement of Maybin. He will now get more reps and his growth from being on the field more will take place more rapidly. The Puz injury just flat out sucks. This was going to be the year that he took a huge leap forward. You could see it in the preseason and you could see it early last night. I'm completely disgusted right now.

Couldn't agree with you more on every point you made

Update on Poz:

"The doctors didn't give me a definite idea [how long I would be out], but they did say it will need surgery and then I'll go from there," Posluszny said, according to the Buffalo News. "But I should definitely be back. From what they told me, it's definitely not an IR thing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4473891

I think he is directing this comment at the coaches and front office. I remember him being upset that he was put on the IR last time because he fet like he could have played at the end of the season. This looks like his way of saying"don't do it again".

I think he is directing this comment at the coaches and front office. I remember him being upset that he was put on the IR last time because he fet like he could have played at the end of the season. This looks like his way of saying"don't do it again".

that injury was a big time break 2 years ago, last year he acknowledged that there was no way he was going to be able to be ready to come back by the end of that year, even though he wanted to at the time.

from the sounds of it this doesn't sound like nearly that kind of injury. Having a broken bone in your arm somewhere is a lot different than having a shattered arm. So if they put him on IR for just a month injury that would be upsetting. I don't think they will.

that injury was a big time break 2 years ago, last year he acknowledged that there was no way he was going to be able to be ready to come back by the end of that year, even though he wanted to at the time.

from the sounds of it this doesn't sound like nearly that kind of injury. Having a broken bone in your arm somewhere is a lot different than having a shattered arm. So if they put him on IR for just a month injury that would be upsetting. I don't think they will.

Like I said, slap a cast on him, wrap the fugger up real tight and get him back out there ASAP.