If the Bills move...do you follow?

Matt-05

Not following...going to the Giants, especially considering I live in the NYC region. Good fans, good family ownership. Not crazy about the ticket prices, but I can live with that, I suppose.

Fact is, Im already warming to the Giants and plan to watch them alot this year. Call me nuts...something about watching a COMPETENT CONTENDING football team for a change that appeals to me.

You'll have to further explain this "COMPETENT" and "CONTENDING" thing to me as I do not know what those are...I'm a Bills fan

nope

atlanta would go from being a distant 2nd fav team to primary.

not saying i wouldnt still follow whom ever the current players on the bills were, but i would care less if they won or lost. actually at that point i'd probably be hoping for nothing but losing seasons, so attendance would plummet at the new place and the owner would regret leaving buffalo

Not saying they will move but lets just say they move to LA and become, i don't know, the LA Johnson Suckers....Do you then in turn become a Johnson Suckers fan or does football die in Buffalo....just a hypothetical

Retarded question.

Not following...going to the Giants, especially considering I live in the NYC region. Good fans, good family ownership. Not crazy about the ticket prices, but I can live with that, I suppose.

Fact is, Im already warming to the Giants and plan to watch them alot this year. Call me nuts...something about watching a COMPETENT CONTENDING football team for a change that appeals to me.

Yea that sounds about rite. Im from jersey (by way of new york) and I should've been a giants fan when I first started watching foot ball @ 8 yrs old. But like my name, im BILLZ4LIFE. If they move, I will not follow suit. Im a BUFFALO bills fan. Not some other !@#$s from somewhere else.

Yea that sounds about rite. Im from jersey (by way of new york) and I should've been a giants fan when I first started watching foot ball @ 8 yrs old. But like my name, im BILLZ4LIFE. If they move, I will not follow suit. Im a BUFFALO bills fan. Not some other !@#$s from somewhere else.

I lost my interest as a true blue fan of the Bills after Ralph decided to move home games to Toronto and refused to put in a Buffalo "right to match any offer" clause in his will. That said, what makes someone a fan is having a common history of living through the team's ups and downs, of rivalry, not suddenly going out and buying a different color hat. You cannot plug in a new team no matter what you may think now because the emotional connection just isn't going to be there. It will feel phony and forced.

You'll become more attached to the Sabres and tell the NFL to eat sh--.