why is it not okay to blame McKelvin?

Schobel94

the refs sucked and bell had too many costly penalties...definately does contribute, but make no mistake WE LOST THIS GAME BECAUSE OF MCKELVIN!

why is it not okay to blame him, its not like i'm going to hold it against him forever, i know how much talent he has and i know the he never meant to fumble but the fact still remains...he did fumble. I would rather he know that he was the reason we lost this game and learn from it. nobody wants to feel like he does right now and i want him to remember that for next time. nobody is gonna hold a grudge(at least not 48 hours from now) and i certainly don't hate him. he needs to take responsibility for his screw up and not buy into "were a team crap". when you mess up like that you need to challange yourself to not do it again and come out of the situation with something.

for the record i blame McKelvin. he was trying to make a play, just at the wrong time. i'm not gonna sit here and convince myself, "well if we did this at this point we never would have been in that situation" and i'm not gonna baby McKelvin either, but what he, and everyone else needs to realize is that its over and done with. play harder next week and you redeem yourself in my mind.

He messed up, one play one game. get over it and move on.

I really want to see this offense without the stupid penalties and lynch in the back field. The offense looked good out there and the pass protect was better than I thought it was going to be.

Two Things I want to see

1. more deep routes for both evans and T.O.

2. Trent edwards needs more big plays. He just needs to take chances down the field so he gets more comfortable throwing the ball

I really want to see this offense without the stupid penalties and lynch in the back field. The offense looked good out there and the pass protect was better than I thought it was going to be.

Two Things I want to see

2. Trent edwards needs more big plays. He just needs to take chances down the field so he gets more comfortable throwing the ball

Two Things I want to see

i can agree with that, the penalties killed us tonight but i thought the first roughing the passer penalty they called on Wilfork was stupid, but ill take 15 yards anyday

I'll never get the "need" people have to blame one person when a team loses. It's stupid and pointless.

Because its easier and it makes them feel better.

McKelvin fumbling was a turning point, but the Bills still had the lead at that point. Why don't we blame Trent or the oline for getting sacked on 3rd with less then 30 seconds? or Edwards toss to the TE up the middle on the last play of the game when the only way to win is a TD?

McKelvin dropped the pass that hit TO square in the hands on 3rd and long in the 1st quarter that would have kept a drive alive, huh?

correct me if im wrong but i thought mckelvin played defense? and your honestly referencing plays from the first quarter? thats a convincing argument.

the refs sucked and bell had too many costly penalties...definately does contribute, but make no mistake WE LOST THIS GAME BECAUSE OF MCKELVIN!

why is it not okay to blame him, its not like i'm going to hold it against him forever, i know how much talent he has and i know the he never meant to fumble but the fact still remains...he did fumble. I would rather he know that he was the reason we lost this game and learn from it. nobody wants to feel like he does right now and i want him to remember that for next time. nobody is gonna hold a grudge(at least not 48 hours from now) and i certainly don't hate him. he needs to take responsibility for his screw up and not buy into "were a team crap". when you mess up like that you need to challange yourself to not do it again and come out of the situation with something.

for the record i blame McKelvin. he was trying to make a play, just at the wrong time. i'm not gonna sit here and convince myself, "well if we did this at this point we never would have been in that situation" and i'm not gonna baby McKelvin either, but what he, and everyone else needs to realize is that its over and done with. play harder next week and you redeem yourself in my mind.

He messed up, one play one game. get over it and move on.

no we didnt lose because of him. we allowed them to score two touchdowns in the last 5 minutes. we totally mangled the clock in the last minute. we acted like our fellow travelers--the cincinnati bungles. it never ends.

Because its easier and it makes them feel better.

McKelvin fumbling was a turning point, but the Bills still had the lead at that point. Why don't we blame Trent or the oline for getting sacked on 3rd with less then 30 seconds? or Edwards toss to the TE up the middle on the last play of the game when the only way to win is a TD?

great job on giving examples that happened after mckelvin screwed up :rolleyes:

correct me if im wrong but i thought mckelvin played defense? and your honestly referencing plays from the first quarter? thats a convincing argument.

your first sentence? Really?????

And your second? You're basically saying that a big play can only win/lose a game if it happens in the last few minutes of the game.

no we didnt lose because of him. we allowed them to score two touchdowns in the last 5 minutes. we totally mangled the clock in the last minute. we acted like our fellow travelers--the cincinnati bungles. it never ends.

pretty sure one of those touchdowns came after mckelvin FUMBLED. keep trying though your almost there :rolleyes:

your first sentence? Really?????

And your second? You're basically saying that a big play can only win/lose a game if it happens in the last few minutes of the game.

yes. im pretty sure scoring a touchdown after trailing by 5 and taking the lead proves the second part of your sentence

pretty sure one of those touchdowns came after mckelvin FUMBLED. keep trying though your almost there :rolleyes:

So after McKelvin fumbled, Dick pulled the entire D off the field except for him and he alone gave up the 32 yards for a touchdown?

Keep grasping at straws.

great job on giving examples that happened after mckelvin screwed up :rolleyes:

Sorry, I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If you are, like I said, Leodis's fumble was a turning point. The D hangs on and keeps the Pats from scoring and the Bills win, The offence drives down the field with 50 seconds left and they kick a FG the Bills win. The game was still winable when the fumble happened, and the Bills still had the lead.

So after McKelvin fumbled, Dick pulled the entire D off the field except for him and he alone gave up the 32 yards for a touchdown?

Keep grasping at straws.

why is it so hard to grasp the concept of a turnover. we TURNED it OVER on a short field. now had we not TURNED it OVER we would have won the game...you get it now?

class dismissed i need to go over the lesson plan for the 1st graders now.

Sorry, I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If you are, like I said, Leodis's fumble was a turning point. The D hangs on and keeps the Pats from scoring and the Bills win, The offence drives down the field with 50 seconds left and they kick a FG the Bills win. The game was still winable when the fumble happened, and the Bills still had the lead.

No!!! It's ALL McKelvin's fault!!!!!!

(I guess at this time of day I have to explain that I'm being completely sarcastic)