Jauron

Bills Fan888

I feel like I need to straighten this out. I believe DJ had a great game and had the team ready to play. I do however have a problem with the Bills defensive play calling in the second half of games. When the Bills are up in the second half they tend to play too soft. I am not saying that's the reason we lost but I believe we would have had a better chance of winning had they played agressive throughout. Again, Jauron coached a great game but they've done this before and it should'nt have happened.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. One thing about Dick is in three years (and four offseasons), he's yet to instill a killer instinct into his players. There doesn't seem to be that belief that "YES, WE CAN WIN AND WE CAN BEAT ANYONE, ANYWHERE". Hence, you get these collapses that happen. I don't think the team believed they could win this game...it's like they were thinking "holy sh--, we're winning?!? Okay, okay, calm down...what do we do, what do we do...?"

The D looked like deer in headlights as Brady dissected them on the last two TD drives. He scored the same TD TWICE!

I don't think the Pats* were ever really scared tonight. They know what they can do... pull it out the hat. Especially against Jauron-ball.

Brady was picking the D apart in the 2nd half once he shook off some rust. Even with all of our shiny DBs that Jauron loves so much. Where were these DBs that were supposed to stop us from getting picked apart?

We came into this season needing LB depth (and, some would argue, a starting WLB) in the worst way and we got... more DBs!! Well, now POZ is out for stretch. Whaddo we do?

I don't think the Pats* were ever really scared tonight. They know what they can do... pull it out the hat. Especially against Jauron-ball.

Brady was picking the D apart in the 2nd half once he shook off some rust. Even with all of our shiny DBs that Jauron loves so much. Where were these DBs that were supposed to stop us from getting picked apart?

We came into this season needing LB depth (and, some would argue, a starting WLB) in the worst way and we got... more DBs!! Well, now POZ is out for stretch. Whaddo we do?

The Bills have become a team that will always give the opponent a chance to win the game. Most good teams (and some bad teams) seize that opportunity.

And you're right about the depth. Cover 2 schemes should be built from the line of scrimmage out. The front seven should be deep and talented, so that the lighter pass rushers don't tire out at the end of games. The Bills have focused their drafts on the DBs though, and not surprisingly, the team has trouble applying a pass rush at the end of games.

McKelvin needed to have it imparted to him, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that if he caught it in the end zone, he was to KNEEL. He was obviously not imparted this information. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted. So, if it is NOT Jauron who is lambasted by the owner, it should be Bobby April.

You let some supertalented idiot savant, who probably graduated with a Family Studies !@#$ing degree, make that kind of decision on his own, you, as a coach, need to be ousted, if not now, then as soon as you find someone who will never do that.

We are a laughing stock, it's official now. Someone needs to pay. It might as well be the corpse with the headset.

Chimp I like your thinking. Its why the head coach has a headset. After NE scores but misses the two, DJ should of been talking with April, MAKE SURE Leodis knows those two things, and obviously LM didnt. Hell I would of gone over to McKelvin and told him myself. Its something a Billichek or Parcells would of done, its what a head coach is supposed to do.

After hearing about Ralph almost firing Jauron earlier and now this will Jauron be fired? No knee jerk reactions here.

Yes, didn't you hear? Mike Shanahan played golf at Oak Hills Country Club in Rochester Saturday, and Russ Brandon belongs there. Add it up, and Ralph will be up at the podium announcing Shanahan as his new coach at 2:00 PM today. :pirate:

Seriously folks, nobody with a brain stem can blame DJ for last nights' melt down with 5 minutes left. ;)

This is not ONE game. This is three games on Monday Night, three years in a row. One simple, obvious to everyone but those coaching the game decision and they are all wins. I won't even go to all the other losses just because of dumb decisions. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Dick and company coach games to not lose over and over and yet always lose. Dick Jauron is insane and a loser. He flat out sucks at the whole head coaching thing, no other way to look at it. Fans are all crazy too, myself included. Unfortunatley, RW will not fire Jauron because he signed him to a three year extension last year. RW would have to pay Dick for 2009, 2010 AND 2011 plus pay another coach. Will Ralph really do that? The season will have to go really bad, say 1-5 for the fire Dick watch to really heat up. I would have fired him last year. I probably would have snapped last night and fired him and hired Gruden right out of the booth. I never would have signed him to a contract extension. I would have never hired him to begin with if I think about it. We'd be in year 2 or 3 of the Bill Cowher Era and would have won last night.

Jauron still needs to go.

No matter what happened last night, again the Bills defense folded like a lawn chair in crunch time and they blew the game at the end. After this happens a dozen times or so (like it has in jauron's reign of horror), you begin to realize that late game failures are signifying something bigger that's wrong with the team than the players: players are simply not put in a position to succeed and the team is not coached to know how to win.

After hearing about Ralph almost firing Jauron earlier and now this will Jauron be fired? No knee jerk reactions here.

again, you cant put that loss on jauron, wow i am suprised that came from me, but its true. Leodis has to go down instead of fighting for an extra yard!!!!!!!!!!!

He is coach of the week if McKelvin wasn't brain dead. Peopel gotta get over blaming Jauron for everything. He had a great game plan that one man screwed up.

So, when does it become Jauron's fault? Is it never his fault? After all, he's the guy in charge. He was in charge of the Dallas game. The Cleveand game. This game. It all starts at the freakin' top. Parcells comes into Miami and everything turns around in 1 year. No, it's not Jauron's fault. He's never to blame. :lol::P:wallbash:

He is coach of the week if McKelvin wasn't brain dead. Peopel gotta get over blaming Jauron for everything. He had a great game plan that one man screwed up.

Stop blaming Mckelvin, yes he fumbled but the defense was abysmal in the last 5 minutes as was the offense not being able to chew the clock. Its NO ONE persons fault.