I like Dick Jauron

Think about how outgunned the Bills were coming into this game. I think Dick had this team prepared well and I give him credit for that. We were right there at the end - who would have expected that?

I hate losing as much as anyone but, strategically, and based on what he's given to work with, I think he has this team in a position to win every week. I give him credit for that.

OK, tell me how wrong I am.

There is a distinct difference between being in position to win and actually winning.

Think about how outgunned the Bills were coming into this game. I think Dick had this team prepared well and I give him credit for that. We were right there at the end - who would have expected that?

I hate losing as much as anyone but, strategically, and based on what he's given to work with, I think he has this team in a position to win every week. I give him credit for that.

You are not wrong but good luck convincing bitter fans that.

Please explain how he coached scared tonight. Thanks.

Amen. They were blitzing off and on all game long, even at the end. They were trying to go down the field. I saw a O line at the end of the game that felt the pressure of the situation. Give this O line time and they will be good.

We were right there at the end - who would have expected that?

We were right there at the end??

We just LOST a game that statistically we had under a 5% chance of losing, and that's what we are going with? We had a chance at the end? I cannot believe this...I am beside myself reading this crap...This is why Jauron will stay here another 3 years and we will lose 2 or 3 games like this every year...he coaches not to win, but waits for the other team to lose. If the other team doesn't lose, the Bills won't win.

Take a look at the guy after we went up 24-13. His demeanor showed no confidence in himself or his team whatsoever.

They then proceeded to go a very conservative defense after we went up 24-13 on the Patriots following drive, and Brady picked it apart.

Why do you think we lose the same way every time under this guy? He doesn't know how to finish games.

Jauron shows no emotion at all so I wouldn't say that however you are right about the conservativeness. That's why we lost these games.

We were right there at the end??

We just LOST a game that statistically we had under a 5% chance of losing, and that's what we are going with? We had a chance at the end? I cannot believe this...I am beside myself reading this crap...This is why Jauron will stay here another 3 years and we will lose 2 or 3 games like this every year...he coaches not to win, but waits for the other team to lose. If the other team doesn't lose, the Bills won't win.

Yes.

The moral victory is not very satisfying right now, but this game gives me hope for this season. The Patriots remind me of the Super Bowl years with the Bills. When the Bills were down, you just knew they'd find a way to pull it out. Well, the fumble really was a gift to the Patriots, but you have to give the Bills coaching staff some credit for playing a competitive game that they really ought to have won. But, like some of the other posters here, the moral victory just SUCKS right now. I'm tired of losing to that team.

This game was Ralph's wet dream. The "little engine that could" team delivers a one-point loss and can't close the deal. Praises of moral victories abound throughout the land. Ralphie will laud Jauron's "can-do spirit" and a nice dose of Walt Corey's defense at the end.

I found it funny that Eeyore Jauron made that look like Picard in Star Trek with his hand over his face, lamenting something...what I don't know, cause the team was just up 24-13...irritable bowel syndrome? foreshadowing?

:rolleyes: