I Can't Stand George Clooney....

ajzepp

...but he's one LUCKY son of a biatch!!!

I won't post them here for obvious reasons, but you guys should Google his new woman....her name is Elisabetta Canalis.

:thumbsup:

I won't post them here for obvious reasons, but you guys should Google his new woman....her name is Elisabetta Canalis.

:thumbsup:

He's also a smarmy, snobbish, self-centered POS rolling in dough thanks to the leg up given to him by his family show-biz connections, who never misses an opportunity to lift his self-important leg on large numbers of his fellow citizens.

Even when he's not reposing in his Gulfstream V and jetting to Biarritz or Zermatt and yapping about poverty and inequality....

How's that? :lol:

He's also a smarmy, snobbish, self-centered POS rolling in dough thanks to the leg up given to him by his family show-biz connections, who never misses an opportunity to lift his self-important leg on large numbers of his fellow citizens.

Even when he's not reposing in his Gulfstream V and jetting to Biarritz or Zermatt and yapping about poverty and inequality....

How's that? :thumbsup:

Biarritz is great! I met Olivier there

How's that? :thumbsup:

smarmy, now that's a word you don't hear too often.

:lol:

One of Clooney's classier moments:

(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Clooney)

Michelle Solomon wrote in her article Celebrity Chatter: Up-Close With George Clooney, published in Staff Writer (2/3/03) "On the same day we spoke, headlines had just broke that Clooney was at a dinner for film awards and made what some people perceived as an inappropriate remark about Charlton Heston. As first reported by syndicated columnist Liz Smith, Clooney was speaking at a National Board of Review event and said: "Charlton Heston announced again today that he is suffering from Alzheimer's."

"It was a joke," Clooney said. "They got the quote wrong. What I said was 'The head of the NRA announced today...' (Filmmaker) Michael Moore had just gotten an award. Anyway, Charlton Heston shows up with guns over his head after a school shooting and then says in the documentary it's because of ethnic diversity that we have problems with violence in America. I think he's going to have to take whatever hits he gets. It was just a joke. That was someone else trying to make a bigger story." [29]

When asked if the actor went too far with his remarks, Clooney responded by saying, "I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association; he deserves whatever anyone says about him."[30]

Heston himself commented, "It just goes to show that sometimes class does skip a generation," referring to Clooney's late aunt, Rosemary Clooney.[30]

Heston further commented on the Clooney joke: "I don't know the man—never met him, never even spoken to him, but I feel sorry for George Clooney—one day he may get Alzheimer's disease. I served my country in World War II. I survived that—I guess I can survive some bad words from this fellow".[31]

Clooney said he subsequently apologized to Heston in a letter, and that he received a positive response from Heston's wife.[4]

Whether you like the man or not, Heston's response was pretty good.

How's that? :rolleyes:

Bubba say... word.

;)

Link :pirate:

How's that? :)

He flew his Lear Jet to Nova Scotia to see the total eclipse of the sun. Well he's where he should be all the time and when he's not he's with, the wife of a close friend, wife of a close friend. He's so vain he probably thinks this thread is about him.