Official Gameday Thread

Numark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire your ambition.

I think/hope that we will actually see Trent Edward stretch the field more than he has in the past. I think the Patriots defense will be very average this year because of the personel losses. The only thing that will keep them from being downright poor is the hoodie.

I'm ready and NERVOUS!

As another poster commented in Lori's Gameday thread, this is a classic David Vs. Goliath. According to the 'experts', we suck and the Golden Boy returns. The Pats* are being lauded as a likely Super Bowl team and we'll be battling for the first pick next April.

Personally, I think it will be somewhere in between. They have far more questions going into the season than they're hype would have you believe. I think we can and will score on them and we should be able to make them one-dimensional. The problem -of course- is that's a formidable dimension.

I billieve! :doh:

Go Bills!

Well here is the thing. We need some big plays from defense and special teams. A pick 6, a pick when brady and that pats are in the redzone, something. Maybe 2 or 3 of them. There is a chance we win tonight, we can't forget that.

And if nothing else, I hope we get a good hit on brady.

POW! (PROBABILITY OF WINNING) Somewhere between 5 & 10%. Everyone thinks the season is going to be awful, mostly based on the preseason offense. I thonk their most probable record after 5 games is 3 & 2. What do you think the fans of TB and Cleveland think of their teams now? We get them at home. Miami and NO have their flaws as well.

It's sort of like familiarity breeds contempt. As Bills fans we are contemptuous of their flaws but all teams have them and many have bigger ones.

Go Bills!!!

I think that the Bills D will keep us in this game. I also think that the Pats D will also keep us in the game. It should be interesting to see but I am holding hope and will do so right until either the game is over or we are getting killed.

I really think even if we lose it will be within that 10 point spread.

I honestly believe that our preseason performance was due to vanilla and no gameplanning. I have no reason for feeling this way, just a gut feeling. Add TO to the mix and this open's things up exponentially. I heard announcers on the Eagles radio broadcast talk about how Jim Johnson never gameplanned in preseason and ran completely vanilla schemes. I really think we are gonna see good things tonight. I really do. God I hope I am right

We need the entire 53 man roster to play like rabid dogs tonight. They all need to have a fire burning in them to prove to the Pats* that we aren't a scrub team and we are out here to play, play hard, and beat their asses. It's time for them to check the "nice guy" in them at the hotel. Come out with passion, energy, hit them harder then you have ever hit anyone before and beat the Pats* into the turf at their own stadium. They need to believe that they have something to prove to the country. We are not a joke, we will fight for every single inch in this game. We will win this game!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Quick question...when was the last time the Bills opened on an Monday night?

I ask as I am really struggling with not cracking a beer right now..its past noon...I am ready for the game. If they opened on a Monday in the SB years, I was to new into my career to blow off a Monday and start drinking at noon.But now that I am older and work out of the house..can start drinking whenever i want :thumbsup:

7 hrs...7 long hrs to game time

Quick question...when was the last time the Bills opened on an Monday night?

I ask as I am really struggling with not cracking a beer right now..its past noon...I am ready for the game. If they opened on a Monday in the SB years, I was to new into my career to blow off a Monday and start drinking at noon.But now that I am older and work out of the house..can start drinking whenever i want :thumbsup:

7 hrs...7 long hrs to game time

Vs. Tennessee, a few years back.

We lost.

I changed my mind. The way EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is against the Bills right now I think they will win tonight. I am beginning to think they were sandbagging it during the preseason and will shock the football world tonight. Yes, I would pass a drug test right now and no, I did not start drinking at 9am. Just a feeling.

I changed my mind. The way EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is against the Bills right now I think they will win tonight. I am beginning to think they were sandbagging it during the preseason and will shock the football world tonight. Yes, I would pass a drug test right now and no, I did not start drinking at 9am. Just a feeling.

amen amen