Oh those crazy Big market Monday night football games

DIE HARD 1967

Ah, and my predictions for the MNF broadcasting team?

#1 At least 1 camera shot of Tom Brady on the sidelines while play is in progress, we miss the entire play and get to watch it over again on instant replay.

#2 1 segment on Teddy Brusch...... of coarse

#3 At least 4 extended discussions on Tom Brady

#5 2 segments on Patriot's 2007 season

#6 1 segement on Marshawn Lynch's suspension

#7 A detailed segment on Bill Billiehick's off season moves that make his team unbeatable...lol

#8 The broadcast team will mispronounce at least 1 players name for Buffalo. Eric Maybin?

#9 A special segment on Terrell Owens and how old he has become.

The Monday Night Broadcast bows at half time and pledges more of the Patriots in the second half.

Ah, and my prediction.....

#1 At least 1 camera shot of Tom Brady on the sidelines while play is in progress, we miss the entire play and see it on instant replay.

#7 A detailed segment on Bill Billiehick's off season moves that make his team unbeatable...lol

#8 The broadcast team will miss pronoun at least 1 Buffalo Bills player name, Eric Maybin?

The Monday Night Broadcast bows at half time and pledges to National BIG MARKET fans to show more of the Patriots in the second half.

Don't forget how much T.O. has ruined this franchise since he has signed as a free agent, even if he hasn't done anything of the sort.

Ah, and my prediction.....

#1 At least 1 camera shot of Tom Brady on the sidelines while play is in progress, we miss the entire play and see it on instant replay.

#8 The broadcast team will mispronounce at least 1 players name for Buffalo. Eric Maybin?

The Monday Night Broadcast bows at half time and pledges to National BIG MARKET fans to show more of the Patriots in the second half.

right on

Classic post. I'm so sick of the New England and Brady BS. And I live in NE. Even the local sports radio program here said after their first super bowl that 25 % of the calls were about the Red Sox. And it was winter. Used to drive around and never see a Pats sticker on a car. Now you see a lot of them. More Red Sox stuff though. Pity they have a good team and they're really not a football area.

A shot of Ralph Wilson having a bowl of jello and wiping his mouth on his HOF jacket

A nice 2 minute sideline segment of DJ trying to go "ass to mouth" on himself

20 minutes on how Buffalo has become the farm team for the rest of the NFL

Look at the positive, at least we are good for something? Right?

Look at the positive, at least we are good for something? Right?

Also good for making all of us fans feel like we have something to look forward to. With the changes in offense I'm expecting very little from the team this season. After they go 3-1, then i will change my tune and get disappointed for another season. Alas, the life of a Buffalo fan.

Go Bills

So glad to be listening to the sirius radio feed vs tv announcers

As far as TV announcers go I like Jaws. Add to it getting rid of Cornholio and adding Gruden and I hope too hear more football talk and less "entertainment."

I haven't gotten to see them this pre-season yet so for all I know they totally suck as a team - I guess I'll see tomorrow.