What's your lock pick for today's game?

PeteBills4ever

The real lock is tommorrow. The over/under is 47.5. There's no friggin way it goes that high. If the Bills keep it close (our only chance of victory), it will have to be a low scoring game like 20-17. If the Patriots blow us out, chances are our offense will be offensive & not score more than 7-10 points. I don't see the Patriots getting close to putting 40 points up on opening day-they'll get better as the season goes on, but not tommorrow. Highest score I see is something like 35-10.

There's nothing close to tomorrow's over/under lock today, but I think Cincy will roll it up on Denver & the spread was only 4 last time I looked. In suicide I picked New Orleans, but there are no points involved.

PS: The Bills & Patriots wouldn't have covered tomorrow's over if you combined both of last season's games. The total points in 2 games were New England 33 Buffalo 10.

Cle/Min under 40. No way favre is airing it out day one, they will keep it on the ground with AP and pound the ball. Mangini is a terrible game manager, but his teams are always sound on defense, and Min's D should be in quinn's face all day. I'd be surprised if that game gets to 30.