USC vs Ohio ST

Bufcomments

I havent seen a worse officiated game in a long time. That was so bad I have to literally suspect USC paid the refs.

On the final drive, the ref throws an illegal procedure penalty against Ohio, meaning both tackles were not on the line of scrimmage, when they obviously were. If the backfield is defined as the space in which a player may line up in a manner as to be completely behind (1 yard, or not touching) any person on the line of scrimmage, and the Ohio tackles were less than a yard behind the line, that call is wrong. Without even getting technical, it was clearly wrong. That was the second time it was called incorrectly.

I was astonished at the amount of holding by USC. I have never seen anything like it. It wasnt even football out there. I am concerned that this game will set a precedent and football will become something different than it is.

Illegal procedure is not even a penalty in the college rulebook. I believe it is covered under the generic term "dead ball foul".

YEAH!!

F OSU!!!! I freaking lived in Columbus for 6 years and grew to HATE OSU and everything it stood for in that overgrown cowtown that doesn't know if it wants to remain a town or become a city with its idiotic laws and no professional sport team interests...

YEAH!!

F OSU!!!! I freaking lived in Columbus for 6 years and grew to HATE OSU and everything it stood for in that overgrown cowtown that doesn't know if it wants to remain a town or become a city with its idiotic laws and no professional sport team interests...

I lived there for ten years. I compare the Buckeyes losing to the scene from Star Wars when the death star blows up Alderon. Ob-one says a millions souls cry out then go silent. That is Columbus after yet another big game loss by the sweater vest.

FYI though. The Columbus Blue Jackets are in the same NHL as your Buffalo Sabres - and they made the playoffs last year...