OT 6 Year Old Tazed by Police

WWVaBeach

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes this more than likely comes from the parents needing to be tasered...but it sounds like the kid was shocked over what the police did to him...maybe this will set the little bastard straight...

i for one think people should hafta get a liscence to have kids...hell you need one to drive a car, get married, sell real estate...for crying out loud, you should have seen the stevestojan i had to go through to get certified to work with animals at here at work, and they are just rats...

but having a kid...anyone that can figure out how to put part A into slot B can have one...scary thought...

All I can say is, that's Miami for ya. Miami is LA of the east, just basically another cesspool of humanity with no direction, at it's finest.

Hey! Wait a minute I.......well.......hm, I guess you're right.

No, but it will prevent him from STABBING either cop, himself again, or the principal until they can get him the psychiatric help he obviously needs.  They didn't do it to punish him.

114340[/snapback]

Stabbing? I really hope you're kidding. We're talking about a six year old with a piece of glass, not a 14 year old with a machete. For Christ's sake, put on a pair of leather gloves and grab the the kid.

Adjustable tazer or not, they're lucky they didn't kill the kid doing that.

-Jeff

Stabbing? I really hope you're kidding.  We're talking about a six year old with a piece of glass, not a 14 year old with a machete.  For Christ's sake, put on a pair of leather gloves and grab the the kid.

Adjustable tazer or not, they're lucky they didn't kill the kid doing that.

-Jeff

114464[/snapback]

It's hard to prove anything from reading a news story. But would you not agree that storming a kid, who's already cut his face, arm and leg could cause more damage if he saw the cops moving toward him? Like shearing the hand with which he was holding the glass and tearing every nerve in his palm?

It's hard to prove anything from reading a news story.  But would you not agree that storming a kid, who's already cut his face, arm and leg could cause more damage if he saw the cops moving toward him?  Like shearing the hand with which he was holding the glass and tearing every nerve in his palm?

114486[/snapback]

All this talk of "protecting" the police from a "stabbing" just boils my blood. Yes, I know tazers are adjustable, but they're just not meant to be used on 6 year olds.

You said it though, we don't know enough from the story. He may have been plunging the thing into his leg over and over again, perhaps it was the right measure. It just seems quite wrong to me, as if they had maced him.

If it was the only thing they could do to protect the 6 year old, I can (almost) agree with it, but the cops were never in any danger.

-Jeff

All this talk of "protecting" the police from a "stabbing" just boils my blood.  Yes, I know tazers are adjustable, but they're just not meant to be used on 6 year olds.

You said it though, we don't know enough from the story.  He may have been plunging the thing into his leg over and over again, perhaps it was the right measure.    It just seems quite wrong to me, as if they had maced him.  

If it was the only thing they could do to protect the 6 year old, I can (almost) agree with it, but the cops were never in any danger.

-Jeff

114555[/snapback]

You're right. And my one argument was probably wrong. The cops probably could have just charged the kid and grabbed him without any injury to them. But the other point is still 100% valid. If you run at him, and he stabs himself in the neck, throat, leg, etc, etc, and bleeds out, then the cops did the wrong thing.

Cops are handcuffed (no pun intended) in their jobs because of judgments like yours.

I love reading threads by the experts here. Nothing better than people with no training or real world experience in this stuff judging those who do and were actually there.

If you don't think a six year old with broken glass can kill you, look up "femoral artery" in an anatomical dictionary some time. Doesn't take much.

And we wonder why cops look at the average citizen as an idiot.

I love reading threads by the experts here.  Nothing better than people with no training or real world experience in this stuff judging those who do and were actually there.

114575[/snapback]

I agree with you on the point of your post, but something I have learned about you in the past year or so: You are smarter, more experienced, and just plain "bettter" than everyone else here.

Man, you can never just put in your $.02, can you? It's always your two cents either followed by or pre-empted with "You are all morons, I am a genious, and here's why:"

I agree with you on the point of your post, but something I have learned about you in the past year or so: You are smarter, more experienced, and just plain "bettter" than everyone else here.

Man, you can never just put in your $.02, can you? It's always your two cents either followed by or pre-empted with "You are all morons, I am a genious, and here's why:"

114583[/snapback]

Because I can spell genius.