Moratorium On The Lankster Videos

R. Rich

From my experience, he probably has a block. There are two main types of stutterers, those who block and those who repeat sounds.

So, what you are confirming is that no one on our offensive line is afflicted with the former?

Howard Stern played the clip today.

Jimmy Kimmel had a 90 second bit on it last night.

I don't get the big deal why panties are in a bunch over this. There are 8,000 more malicious things going on at this board than a few people laughing AT A PUBLIC FIGURE TAKING TO A SPEAKING PODIUM. The dude seems like a good kid, and he makes more money in the next 17 weeks than 95% of this board will in the next 5 years. Joke's on us.

Might as well take down all of PPP and Off The Wall.

This is a Donahoe stance in my opinion.

With all due respect, the only people that are making fools of themselves are the ones laughing, making fun of or believing it's "no bad thing" to do so regarding someone who has a speech impediment.

jw

There is constant direct misconduct on this website between posters on a daily basis, as well as several taboo issues...and items posted for the sole purpose of mockery.

Maybe I missed some really disgusting stuff, but I feel the video is relevant. This smacks of a "too close to home" issue for a decision maker on the board. Let the video be seen and allow posters to police themselves.

If Lankster is a signed up member of this board and is offended, then by all means...pull the videos. With the amount of mocking Dick Jauron takes for his lack of "charisma"...what if it turns out he has a social disorder but is too modest to use it as an excuse? Does that make it right for 800 posters to call him a Loser...not for his on the field record, but because of his personality? The only reason Lankster is getting attention is because his press conference was so horribly bad....FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE!

I also find it ironic that a member of the AP is tacitly in support of censoring of media and comments. Go figure.

There is constant direct misconduct on this website between posters on a daily basis, as well as several taboo issues...and items posted for the sole purpose of mockery.

Maybe I missed some really disgusting stuff, but I feel the video is relevant. This smacks of a "too close to home" issue for a decision maker on the board. Let the video be seen and allow posters to police themselves.

If Lankster is a signed up member of this board and is offended, then by all means...pull the videos. With the amount of mocking Dick Jauron takes for his lack of "charisma"...what if it turns out he has a social disorder but is too modest to use it as an excuse? Does that make it right for 800 posters to call him a Loser...not for his on the field record, but because of his personality? The only reason Lankster is getting attention is because his press conference was so horribly bad....FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE!

I also find it ironic that a member of the AP is tacitly in support of censoring of media and comments. Go figure.

Let it go.