I hope we embarass NE

EndZoneCrew

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandma. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandma dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent release of those sh*tbags Walker and Schonert, I hope we kill Bill Bellicheck. I hope we set a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the best. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is fate. We deserve this!

:thumbdown:

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandma. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandma dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent release of those sh*tbags Walker and Schonert, I hope we kill Bill Bellicheck. I hope we set a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the best. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

Now YOU'RE grandma must be very proud of you. Unlike some grandPAs around here.

GO BILLS!!!

I want blood. I want McIntyre to have to finish the game out because Jackson and Oman have 20 carries apiece. I want our second team defense to get a piece of Brady. I want all those arrogant people in Boston so humiliated they cant even make up excuses in their exaggerated accents.

I want blood. I want McIntyre to have to finish the came out because Jackson and Oman have 20 carries apiece. I want our second team defense to get a piece of Brady. I want all those arrogant people in Boston so humiliated they cant even make up excuses in their exaggerated accents.

I suspect it is fairly unanimous that people here want this. Getting it is the debate.

If we fall behind in the game, I want our coaches blitzing eight guys every down. I want our players throwing forearm shivers that look like failed swim moves. Make it a hockey game. They do it to us as it is. I dont want New England to look forward to playing against us. We havent beaten them in 12 chances? Last winters game was disgusting. This is bull sh--.

The formula for beating the Patriots is known. You run the ball down their throats and you blitz them on defense. Jauron and our one week old offense isnt going to outsmart Belichek. So lets make them line up in front of our power formations and see who the better man is. Its only fair to our players.

Ive been pissed off all year about this.

The Patriots have a different standard for holding, interference, etc. They clearly drill their players on how to hold and when to cheat. If we do it too, they are going to have to start calling penalties. It will highlight the favoritism. We should point out how they taunt and foul other teams by egging them on. Let them show how classless they are. What do we have to lose?

I'm with you cousin!!!!! Go Bills, blitz the sh@# out of them

"They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the --- field and let 'em know you're there. Get that f@#$in' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there! Get that lumber in his teeth. Let 'em know you're there!"

"Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there."

I'm with you cousin!!!!! Go Bills, blitz the sh@# out of them

"They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the --- field and let 'em know you're there. Get that f@#$in' stick in their side. Let 'em know you're there! Get that lumber in his teeth. Let 'em know you're there!"

"Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there."

LOVE the Slapshot line!...I just want us to roll into NE and give those fans, Brady and Belichick a solid punch in the beak they won't soon forget! C'MON! ONE TIME!!!