Most hated team?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all the bad things in the world to happen to the New England Patriots and their horrible fairweather fans. They were no where to be found when they sucked. Now they are good and show up by the busload to the Ralph each year. If one more fan talks s#@t to us after we lose im going to stab them in the neck with a rusty spoon.

And we are not the only ones. The rest of the NFL hates the Cheatriots. They get boo's and "Cheater" chants everywhere they go. The NFL Draft proved that to me.

This year the Vikings have jumped to the top of the heap all because of Favre and his Roger Clemens "rent me" attitude

So you hate the vikings for hiring the best available QB who can give them a shot to win the SB? I think Favre's attitude is "I want to play football." Plain and simple. And who are you or anyone else to even have an opinion about it? It isn't anything to you, doesn't affect you in any way, and you're not even a vikings or packers fan. Seriously you need to get a life, since you have nothing better to do that sit around looking for reasons to hate.

Patriots

Miami

Patriots because I am so sick of the "their crap don't stink" mentality. Even after they were caught videotaping.

Miami - Just annoying me because of tradition - however lately it's the whole Wild Cat thing. Really? No team in the AFC East let alone NFL has a defense that practice for that. Dear god, it can only take them so far.

So you hate the vikings for hiring the best available QB who can give them a shot to win the SB? I think Favre's attitude is "I want to play football." Plain and simple. And who are you or anyone else to even have an opinion about it? It isn't anything to you, doesn't affect you in any way, and you're not even a vikings or packers fan. Seriously you need to get a life, since you have nothing better to do that sit around looking for reasons to hate.

If Favre's attitude was "I want to play football", then he would have stayed where he was and "played football". Instead he jerks around every team he is involved with to the point where they cannot construct their team because he won't commit to "playing football". His attitude is everything that's wrong with sports, and it is becoming more and more prevalent and ruining the game I happen to love. So, I don't have to look very hard to find that distasteful and root against him this year.

The good news, from my perspective, is that Favre is not the "best available QB who can give them a shot to win the SB". They already had a good team, and would have been well-served not employing a drive-killing interception machine to ruin it. I'll have fun watching him after his first three interception game with a giant ice-pack on his shoulder, blaming his injury for his poor decision-making, like he does every year.

Really has nothing to do with my life - one of the things I do is watch lots of football on Sunday ticket every year, so yes, in that process each year I have teams that I root for and those I don't, for various reasons like the one stated above. Including a personal attack in your response shows a level of immaturity that isn't appreciated.

Thanks, though :devil:

Right now....

Patriots*

Cowboys

Dolphins

Once New England's* run stops, I'll hate them less.

I'll always hate Dallas for a handful of reasons - one because I had an old boss who's a Dallas fan and ribbed me every day for almost 3 years about my team's allegiance, two because of Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson, and three because of the Super Bowls.

The Fins are up there because the 0 for '70s still haunts us. I don't think many people outside of WNY consider the Dolphins to be the Bills' traditional rival.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Wooderson and I'm able to have an opinion about anything I want, thank you very much.