They Blowed It Up

Casey D

Well after the 2-8 finish to last year, everyone said they needed to blow up things up and start over. Well they have. A new guy at each OL position(4 totally new), TO, and a new coodinator.

Now folks say we are a laughing stock for blowing it up. What do you want--change or stay the same?

What difference does it make anyway? At least there is hope that these guys can get better. And if they don't then Jauron is gone, which is what everyone wants anyway. So it works or it doesn't, but it can't be much worse that it was, and if it is, we get a new coach. It at least will make for good drama....CD

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was NO NEED to do so. Our defense is solid, and with TO we have a lot of really good skill players on offense. As long as the oline can block then I think we could have been pretty good. Even if they wanted Bell at LT, we could have had Bell-Wood, Hang-Butler-Walker. Or even BEll-Levitre-Hang-Wood-Butler, but don't release Walker. I don't know what they are doing. In all honesty, why bring TO in at all. If they were gonna make the Oline a mess whats the point. How is Trent gonna get him, or anyone for that matter, the ball? We suck

Most professional sports organizations blow it up during the offseason, and then impliment a plan of rebuilding/reorganization. They don't don't it days before the season begins.

The Bills are obviously not "most professional sports organizations"!!!

Most professional sports organizations blow it up during the offseason, and then impliment a plan of rebuilding/reorganization. They don't don't it days before the season begins.

True, but it's more fun this way.

Did not say that they rolled this out that well, but most of this was done in the off-season. The only change now is Bell for Walker. I assume they feel Butler is better than Walker at RT. Or at least that any marginal difference is not worth $5M.

Recall--the line sucked last year. So now we need to keep these guys? Why?

We overpaid for Walker and Dockery. but now we are lost without them? Why?

Let's just see what happens. I don't think this team is that good, but at least they are trying to shake things up.

The coach will be next...CD

team is a big LOL

somebody or somebodies in the front office (Im looking straight at Russ Brandon) has no clue how to run personnel for a pro football team.

The guy was an intern with the Florida Marlins who happened to get a very bright idea to move training camp to St John Fisher. Now because of that he has the keys to the car.

team is a big LOL

somebody or somebodies in the front office (Im looking straight at Russ Brandon) has no clue how to run personnel for a pro football team.

The guy was an intern with the Florida Marlins who happened to get a very bright idea to move training camp to St John Fisher. Now because of that he has the keys to the car.

You say this because they cut Walker?

At least they're admitting (in not so many words) the mistakes of their past.

When the hell is John Guy going to be fired!?! :wallbash: This guy is a joke.......all these guys we sign to big money suck and we cut them a few years later.

I agree with most people saying this is horrible timing and this type of move should have been made a few months ago. We seriously have become a laughing stock. This smacks of the organization being cheap and lacking direction. Why they didn't go out and bring in a vet lt during free agency or draft one instead of jarius byrd I still don't understand. It makes sense to having a back up plan to most of us and with the inept nature of this team we shouldn't be surprised they had no alternate plan and this is what we are left with.

I'll be shocked if we aren't drafting in the top 5 and have to endure another shuffle of coaches and players to fit the new "system".........

There was NO NEED to do so. Our defense is solid, and with TO we have a lot of really good skill players on offense. As long as the oline can block then I think we could have been pretty good. Even if they wanted Bell at LT, we could have had Bell-Wood, Hang-Butler-Walker. Or even BEll-Levitre-Hang-Wood-Butler, but don't release Walker. I don't know what they are doing. In all honesty, why bring TO in at all. If they were gonna make the Oline a mess whats the point. How is Trent gonna get him, or anyone for that matter, the ball? We suck

Our defense is solid? No QB pressures, no picks, can't stop anyone on third down, how exactly is this a solid defense?

Do you really believe our defense is solid? We have one of the weakest front sevens in the league. Arn't you tired of watching Schobel make tackes 8 yards downfield. Watching poor Puz trying to cover the middle on pass plays. Giving the QB 15 seconds to find a reciever. I know everybody is focused on the offense. But our defense is the same weak defense that could not stop anybody last year.

Our defense is solid? No QB pressures, no picks, can't stop anyone on third down, how exactly is this a solid defense?

It's easy peasy

:wallbash:

We are holding all our cards back...............it's only preseason man!