Everyone Kills People

Chilly

From http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/07/sports/n...f=ncaafootball:

NO. 7 Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor wore Michael Vick’s name on one of his eye black strips and said this after the No. 6 Buckeyes’ 31-27 victory against Navy: “Not everybody is a perfect person in the world. Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I just feel that people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will. I still think he’s one of the best quarterbacks to me. I love Mike Vick.”

I played in the same conference as the high school (Jeannette) that Pryor came from. If you saw that school, you wouldn't be surprised this came out of Pryor's mouth. Not exactly your Western Pennsylvania model school district down there by the river.

I played in the same conference as the high school (Jeannette) that Pryor came from. If you saw that school, you wouldn't be surprised this came out of Pryor's mouth. Not exactly your Western Pennsylvania model school district down there by the river.

Ya know who else kills people? USC's defense! I hope there a few dog lovers on that Defense. Pryor is his biggest fan, he will never win anything at OSU!

Pryor isnt even that good. The first time i saw him play, I had the feeling I did about Losman. He is athletic, but he isnt smart enough to get much better. He is all they have, however. Woody Hayes must be trying to punch him from his grave.

Having said that, I took out about a bakers dozen worth of kids on a field trip this afternoon. But not everyone kills people. Those students, for instance, probably have never hurt anyone in their lives.