Get ready for that golf clap....

LIBills

We could be losing 35-0 with three minutes to go in the game against NE and we all will see that stupid dumba$$ golf clap of Dick Jauron's on the sidelines. It just makes you wanna break your television. Or just go punch him in the head.

How does it make you feel when you see that golf clap?

We could be losing 35-0 with three minutes to go in the game against NE and we all will see that stupid dumba$$ golf clap of Dick Jauron's on the sidelines. It just makes you wanna break your television. Or just go punch him in the head.

Not as much as it irritates me when he keeps looking up the scoreboard every :15.

In 40 years of watching professional football, I can't remember the last time - or the first time - I ever EVER watched or CARED ABOUT the reaction of a coach on the sideline.

You actually watch Dick Jauron golf-clapping? Sheesh. I'm usually going to the bathroom by that time.

It's just a nervous habit of his and he is nervous.

The clap is up there with all the tired media references to Dick's Yale heritage, typically used to imply that he's some kind of intellectual giant.

Dick went to Yale to play football because he was a star high-school athlete in Massachusettes, not because he was on the fast-track to run MENSA and head up the United Nations.

i treat it the same way i treat these kinds of redundant, pointless threads...

And how's that? By replying to said redundant/pointless thread trying to act cool, but actually looking like a total knob for replying in the first place? In that case, mission accomplished.

The clap is up there with all the tired media references to Dick's Yale heritage, typically used to imply that he's some kind of intellectual giant.

Dick went to Yale to play football because he was a star high-school athlete in Massachusettes, not because he was on the fast-track to run MENSA and head up the United Nations.

I hear he was a prodigy at the one man luge event. He won every event in the summer of 34, or whenever he was there. It's true. Our very own Dick Jauron was a champion luger.

pot meet kettle. :censored:

I never said this thread (nor his post) was pointless. Just hate it when people bash someone for creating a thread they don't like. Just don't respond, don't you agree? It's one thing to spam the board with pointless threads, but why bash for no reason?

And nervous guy, shouldn't you be planning on how to blow a few timeouts monday night? What are you doing here?!?!!

I never said this thread (nor his post) was pointless. Just hate it when people bash someone for creating a thread they don't like. Just don't respond, don't you agree? It's one thing to spam the board with pointless threads, but why bash for no reason?

And nervous guy, shouldn't you be planning on how to blow a few timeouts monday night? What are you doing here?!?!!

sure I agree...I find a lot of things very amusing around here.

I am not Dick Jauron. :wallbash:

I have to disagree -- it's not a golf clap. Dick claps harder than a standard golf clap! Especially when his team does something wrong! Just see the nursery rhyme in my sig file below, which I wrote when struggling to contribute to the "if you can't say something nice about Dick Jauron..." thread.

:wallbash: