The Last Straw!

LIBills

I think that if Wilson DOES NOT bring in one of the big name coaches that are out there in 2010, it will be the final straw for Bills fans. No marketing ploy will save this organization from the backlash of anger that the fans will demonstrate.

I for one will definitely give up my season tickets if REAL COACH is not in here in 2010.

We all have had enough.

I think that if Wilson DOES NOT bring in one of the big name coaches that are out there in 2010, it will be the final straw for Bills fans. No marketing ploy will save this organization from the backlash of anger that the fans will demonstrate.

I for one will definitely give up my season tickets if REAL COACH is not in here in 2010.

We all have had enough.

You think Wilson doesn't know this? You're falling right into his plan! Not only will he save keeping DJ, he'll make a fortune off his company that supplies the local Wal Mart with torches and pitchforks.

We all have had enough.

how many people said this exact same thing at the end of last season if Jauron wasnt fired and they ended up selling how many season tickets?

Wilson will still have to pay Jauron the rest of his deal plus whatever it would cost to pay one of the big name coaches....simply not going to happen