If he's available for a trade I'd like to see the Bills

Tipster19

if we were to make a move for a qb, i would rather land a more accomplished qb. quinn hasnt played enough to show how good he is or is not.

So, let's say for argument's sake, Daunte Culpepper is available. You're taking him over Edwards or Quinn?

Can we please give Edwards a chance to play a few games this season before we completely kick him to the curb. I know he's had his ups and downs but Edwards has only started around 16 games as an nfl quarterback. I would much rather have Edwards than Brady Quinn at least Edwards has shown signs of being capable to play in this league while on the other hand Brady Quinn has not. If we are going to go after an unknown qb it should be in next years draft if Edwards has a bad year. I know things don't look great right now but everyone is losing their minds around here and the season hasn't even started yet. I know we're hungry but can we at least give Edwards a few game this season please.

So, let's say for argument's sake, Daunte Culpepper is available. You're taking him over Edwards or Quinn?

thats tough to say, but prob not. he hasnt been the same since he got injured and lost moss, but with TO and lee he might put up some decent numbers.

Can we please give Edwards a chance to play a few games this season before we completely kick him to the curb. I know he's had his ups and downs but Edwards has only started around 16 games as an nfl quarterback. I would much rather have Edwards than Brady Quinn at least Edwards has shown signs of being capable to play in this league while on the other hand Brady Quinn has not. If we are going to go after an unknown qb it should be in next years draft if Edwards has a bad year. I know things don't look great right now but everyone is losing their minds around here and the season hasn't even started yet. I know we're hungry but can we at least give Edwards a few game this season please.

<_<

Thank you. I know Edwards has been around since '07 and he's had his share of injuries, but I think it's way too early to kick him out. Not to mention, with the ineptitude of this coaching staff, I'm not so sure Edwards is as bad as people think he looks.

I like the Irish...but I was never impressed with Quinn. His downfield passes looked like punts, his decision making was always suspect.

He was WAY over-hyped pre-draft and he fell to late in the 1st for a reason, most teams wouldn't have picked him with their 2nd or possibly their 3rd round pick!

It would be a clasic Buffalo move to trade for him though, settling for someone else's garbage!

I think that not only is he not fragile but he's also a fiery kind of player.

Well, you didn't say he was any good with just cause, because he's not. You must be a bonerfied golden domer fan, otherwise I have no idea why such a thought would pop into your head.

I want guys who grew-up in the snow- period. Especially the QB. No more glove wearers. He he...

Quinn grew up In Cleveland and went to school in South Bend. You wont find many quality QBs with that cold weather experience.

PS I agree. The Bills wont add a QB till next season, IE when the Bills new coach gets his new QB.

Why? Edwards is not the answer, regardless of how bad the coaching staff is, it's so obvious Trent is not a good NFL quarterback. He has a tremendous amount of flaws and he has not improved on them since day one, he's regressed. That's not a good sign. Some people have "IT" and some don't, he is in the don't group!

He needs to go along with Jauron and Fewell.