A quote that should live in

I wasn't thinking about posting in this thread three hours ago. I wasn't thinking about it two hours ago. But when you start thinking about it, I think you need to move on it and do something. When I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it.

I would feel better about the situation IF the BILLS were the FIRST team to Fire the OC!

I believe Dick saw what was happening at Kansas City & Tampa and thought WTF, if they can get away with it, why not us?

Of course, Ralph immediately saw $$$, that he didn't have to pay, and immediately was in agreement.

Right alongside Hank Bullough's yachting prowess of wind and sails...

..."I wasn't thinking about firing him three days ago. I wasn't thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it, I think you need to move on it and do something. When I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it." ~ Richard H. Alfred E. Neumann Jauron - Sept. 4th, 2009

Here's a pic of him making that statement:

Link

:unsure:

Right alongside Hank Bullough's yachting prowess of wind and sails...

..."I wasn't thinking about firing him three days ago. I wasn't thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it, I think you need to move on it and do something. When I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it." ~ Richard H. Alfred E. Neumann Jauron - Sept. 4th, 2009

Jauron is from Massachusetts-the same state that brought you John Kerry's "I voted for it before I voted against it"

It must be something in the water.

why on the eve of the season opener did Dick finally "start thinking" that the offense sucked?

Look on the bright side... The Pats* cheat... It has been proven... This way they don't know what will hit them. With all the kibitzing going on in the league and especially with the Pats* (they are the masters of it)... 16 different schemes for 16 different weeks should be the way to go. Create ZERO tendency... Even when viewed from the press box during a game. Simple right.

Last time the Bills beat the Pats* wasn't it by surprise... Especially with the Milloy thing... What I am saying is that the Bills actually had to cheat even worse than the Pats*. In lieu of cheating, maybe this is the best thing to dish to certain teams.

:unsure: