Just got home from the game

Just Jack

my non-player/coaching observations....

- lots of nicely filled out tank tops in the stands.

- WTF?!?! Doing the wave again while the offense is on the field, AND screaming loudly while they are trying to get a TD instead of the 2nd FG?!?!

- People started clearing out at halftime, I was actually surprised at the number that stayed till the end though.

- Didn't see anyone get thrown out, but saw several people in the scoreboard endzone get warned.

- Security looks at you funny when you walk out with a stack of about 40 plastic souvenir beer and soda/pop cups that people left behind.

- Rumor Mill: Fellow fan told me he heard Jauron only has to the 5th or 6th game to improve or he's outta here.

Gotta hit the sack, it's off to work in 5 hours.

my non-player/coaching observations....

- WTF?!?! Doing the wave again while the offense is on the field, AND screaming loudly while they are trying to get a TD instead of the 2nd FG?!?!

-

Who cares? It's only pre-season.

My 5 year old was getting bored, and I assume so where the drunk twenty year olds that started it.

That is what I hate about live games these days....fans that are too young and ignorant. Man in the 90's fans knew to shut up when the offense hit the red zone for the most part. These days we are on the 5 trying to signal and they are all screaming like the other team is on the 5! :rolleyes:

And what is up with the need to be totally plastered and bother other people? come on, pop a couple cold ones, fine but go in and not make an ass out of yourself. Others paid the same price to see the game without your antics.

- Security looks at you funny when you walk out with a stack of about 40 plastic souvenir beer and soda/pop cups that people left behind.

I did it at the Bears game. Many funny looks. I don't care. I think people were probably thinking, "Whoa, that dude drank alot of beer".

That the best news i've heard this whole preseason! I'll drink to that! :rolleyes:

Drinking at 6:32 a.m. on a weekday?

It was kid's day. They were probably 12. Nice job, pedophile! :doh:

Since when are 12 year olds able to "nicely fill out tank tops?" :lol:

As pk said, the Bears game was Kids Day, not last night. Last night was drunken college girls night.

But its buffalo college girls jack. C'mon down here to FSU and i'll take you to a game and you can see real filled-out tank tops from real college girls. Or just google "FSU cowgirls" :pirate: