LIVE ONLINE STREAM FOR GAME TONITE

brianthomas

Hey guys, im a long time reader but this is my first post, so hopefully this doesnt spiral outta control into some Dick Jauron love fest, lol, god he really sucks. But theres a BILLS game on tonite, and its blacked out, but i'll be watching it online and thats why im here. I wanted to share a website where u can watch virtually any sporting event live as it happens, anywhere around the world. From nfl, nhl, khl, ohl, rugby, darts, racing, you name it, even pay per view events like boxing or UFC, i know because i watched them all for free live.

The main webpage is this: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/other-streams/

and the week 4 nfl preseason games is here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/42668...-streaming.html

in order to view the games, you just need to read the faq section, as there is software that you'll need to install.

Nothing big though, just a 4 or 5 meg video player that works with users's live streams.

It sucks that the game is blacked out, but at least you can watch it online for free!

Connect a tv out cord to ur tv, and youre good to go!

Now when's this popcorn that ive been hearing about gonna be ready?

GO BILLS!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, im a long time reader but this is my first post, so hopefully this doesnt spiral outta control into some Dick Jauron love fest, lol, god he really sucks. But theres a BILLS game on tonite, and its blacked out, but i'll be watching it online and thats why im here. I wanted to share a website where u can watch virtually any sporting event live as it happens, anywhere around the world. From nfl, nhl, khl, ohl, rugby, darts, racing, you name it, even pay per view events like boxing or UFC, i know because i watched them all for free live.

and the week 4 nfl preseason games is here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/42668...-streaming.html

in order to view the games, you just need to read the faq section, as there is software that you'll need to install.

Nothing big though, just a 4 or 5 meg video player that works with users's live streams.

It sucks that the game is blacked out, but at least you can watch it online for free!

GO BILLS!

Dude, if this works... :censored:<_<

Guest dog14787

Maybe other folks can also post any working feeds they may have, having more than one option tends to pay off, I'll try to post one here also from homer tv for a backup.

GO BILLS!

Whats the picture quality like?

There are several sites being used to watch (justinTV, HomerTV, etc.). They're also free and don't have to download anything but the quality is usually poor. If this is a good quality picture it may be worth using.

Guest dog14787
Whats the picture quality like?

There are several sites being used to watch (justinTV, HomerTV, etc.). They're also free and don't have to download anything but the quality is usually poor. If this is a good quality picture it may be worth using.

The one I posted here last week was the best I had ever seen, a fella was monitoring the whole game feed to keep everything as close to being perfect as possible, it was like watching your TV, just to bad the game itself wouldn't have been better to watch. :censored:

The one I posted here last week was the best I had ever seen, a fella was monitoring the whole game feed to keep everything as close to being perfect as possible, it was like watching your TV, just to bad the game itself wouldn't have been better to watch. :censored:

Better than the guy who had a web-cam pointed at his 1980 TV set showing the Packers game?

Guest dog14787
Better than the guy who had a web-cam pointed at his 1980 TV set showing the Packers game?

yup, 1000 times better, lol, wasn't much available for feed choice that night, that was horrible :censored:

yup, 1000 times better, lol, wasn't much available for feed choice that night, that was horrible :censored:

I don't know what you are talking about, the TV with the rabbit ears was the best. And how could you not love those Green Bay commercials! I actually had to check and make sure they were just replaying an old game from the 80s

I'm pretty sure that was a pittsburgh guy doing that feed for just Steeler games. It's the only HQ feed I've seen on any of those other sites. homer and justin both had that feed....or am I missing something? Not sure.

atdhe.net should have the stream available for free as well. you only need flash to stream the game on this site, so if you have updated flash, you should be fine.

why someone would go outta their way to watch this game is beyond me, however.

Guest dog14787
I'm pretty sure that was a pittsburgh guy doing that feed for just Steeler games. It's the only HQ feed I've seen on any of those other sites. homer and justin both had that feed....or am I missing something? Not sure.

Just Steelers, correct, well and penguins, but hey, we need someone like that to do Bills feeds, no doubt.

This guy is even taking emails so he can email folks the channel when they try to shut him down.

the avatar with david hasslehoff holding the puppies is classic!

and yes the quality is good, minus that packers game with the bunny ears and 1970's tv set, although the viewers bashed the owner so good it was worth the watch, i dont think i laughed that hard in awhile!

http://www.ustream.tv/discovery/channel/sports is good, just search for bills when the game starts

http://www.justin.tv/ is decent same thing though,

picture quality is hit or miss, i'll look at both sites to compare feeds and then whichever one is better is the one i'll watch the best punter in the league on

too bad we dont play in dallas this year, it would fun to watch how many times moorman hit the video screen, my guess would be around 8.