Pac-man says Buffalo is "where it's at"

Raf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think since T.O signed here, we must have a banner on top of our city that says "If you're desperate, and you have talent, we want you, because we're desperate to"

On an unrelated note, I saw Lawrence Phillips talking to George Seifert at the Buffalo airport this morning. :sick:

That's random. Anyone know if he has any connection to Buffalo?

Other than playing with T.O. in Dallas last season, you mean?

efit: oop, Daninator beat me to it. And Matty, if you saw Larry Ladykiller, I hope you called the cops -- he's supposed to be in prison in California!

Other than playing with T.O. in Dallas last season, you mean?

efit: oop, Daninator beat me to it. And Matty, if you saw Larry Ladykiller, I hope you called the cops -- he's supposed to be in prison in California!

Yeah....other than TO. I mean, was their relationship so strong that that's the only reason he would want to come here? Or is there something else...other than Canadian strippers?

Yeah....other than TO. I mean, was their relationship so strong that that's the only reason he would want to come here? Or is there something else...other than Canadian strippers?

Never underestimate what a Chippewa stripper can do for you, on a lonely monday night?

Isn't that enough???

Outstanding strippers and pitchers of good Canadian beer - what more could you want???