What Happens If The Lions Light Us Up?

Dante

I can't imagine the mood here and for Bills fans in general. I guess it depends on how long are starters play. If its all our backups then it doesn't matter I suppose. I would think that they would want our first team offense out there for as long as possible just to get some positive attitude going.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the starters will play at most one series it means nothing.....but I doubt that will prevent people from complaining the Lions 2nd and 3rd stringers are better than ours. Remember the mighty Lions were 4-0 in the preseason last year. It means a lot to have a good preseason record!

Considering the starters will play at most one series it means nothing.....but I doubt that will prevent people from complaining the Lions 2nd and 3rd stringers are better than ours. Remember the mighty Lions were 4-0 in the preseason last year. It means a lot to have a good preseason record!

Actually, seeing as the starters will play at most one series it means... we'll probably win easily.

Then the "realist" fans will be running for the hills, demanding Jauron be fired, pissing and whining over the stupidest minutia, clambering about the 2010 draft, and laying big steamy negative turds all over TSW page one.

Meanwhile, the sensible ones among us will wait for an ACTUAL game to gauge where the team is at.

I could care less if the Lions beat us 100-0, so long as everyone from The Bills stays healthy, it's a win.

Then the "realist" fans will be running for the hills, demanding Jauron be fired, pissing and whining over the stupidest minutia, clambering about the 2010 draft, and laying big steamy negative turds all over TSW page one.

Meanwhile, the sensible ones among us will wait for an ACTUAL game to gauge where the team is at.

I could care less if the Lions beat us 100-0, so long as everyone from The Bills stays healthy, it's a win.

exactly.

im not thrilled at all with the way this teams has looked in the preseason. but im not going to blow a gasket until it counts. im not being naive, i just have better things to worry about for now. the season may be miserable enough, why drag it out through 4 more weeks...

We'll get to enjoy another fun filled week of threads such as

*How many of you heard the laughter in Buffalo's Locker Room

*Don't wait for the season to start to say "I told you so"

*Ralphs Firings

*The Bills are not bad---they did not gameplan

*Jauron

*Edwards Skepticism

*Trade for Derek Anderson

*We want Fitzpatrick

*How many of you have rose colored glasses on and still think this is a

*When will Ralph remove his dick?

*It's sad....

and my favorite

*Was I negative?

Joy :ph34r:

Dude its not about wins and losses...no one on this sire cares if the team wins or not. Its more about looking like an NFL team. They look lost out there, there has been almost no positives from our first team offense, which was supposed to be explosive. They look awful, it would have been nice to see Edwards put together 1 or 2 sucessful drives, or at the very least not look awful. Take off the rose colored classes man, its ok to be nervous after the steaming pile of dog sh*t this team has laid this preseason.

Dude its not about wins and losses...no one on this sire cares if the team wins or not. Its more about looking like an NFL team. They look lost out there, there has been almost no positives from our first team offense, which was supposed to be explosive. They look awful, it would have been nice to see Edwards put together 1 or 2 sucessful drives, or at the very least not look awful. Take off the rose colored classes man, its ok to be nervous after the steaming pile of dog sh*t this team has laid this preseason.

right, i agree it's ok to be nervous.

but people around here are ready to jump off the ledge. all we're saying is "at least wait until the bye, if we still suck, ill even help push you off the ledge" :ph34r:

dont you mean what happens if our back ups lose the game? i guess i will not watch any more bill games this year.

YEAH RIGHT!!! if i lived throught the jp era and the rj qb era i am pretty confident i can live with a loss in a game 4 preseason meaningless worthless game.

lol. im sure i can rebound even if the score is like 75-2 (at least we got a safety)

go bills

right, i agree it's ok to be nervous.

but people around here are ready to jump off the ledge. all we're saying is "at least wait until the bye, if we still suck, ill even help push you off the ledge" :ph34r:

I think everyone realizes that pre season game results are meaningless. If the Bills have not had a recent and 10 year history of sucking huge, and did not get progressively worse last season, everyone could minimalise these games. I think we are all looking for positive signs. Even if it's a great drive one series, then a dumb turnover the next and we lose. At least we know we are capable of positive things. But nothing seems to have changed. We look almost exactly like we did last season. Thats what has lots of us thinking negative. However, I am moderately encouraged by the defense. They didn't look too bad at all against the Steelers. I think they will be significantly better than the offense this year.