Trent Edwards' first 300 yd passing game

Brand J

When will the 300 yd game occur?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Choices...

• Trent Edwards will NEVER pass for 300 yds, in a game, in his career...
    • Trent Edwards will pass for 300 yds in the first quarter of the season.
    • Trent Edwards will pass for 300 yds in the second quarter of the season.
    • Trent Edwards will pass for 300 yds in the third quarter of the season.
    • Trent Edwards will pass for 300 yds in the fourth quarter of the season.
    • Trent Edwards will eventually pass for 300 yds in a game, but will not do so as a Buffalo Bill.

It will come in 2010 as Trent Edwards, stepping in for an injured Patriot QB Tom Brady, will throw for 450yds and 6 TDs against his old team the Buffalo Bills. Dick Jauron will be quoted after the game "it's hard to find good QB's in the NFL."

PTR

I think it will come on September 20th in Week 2 versus the Buccaneers. Evans and Owens will both go over 100 yards receiving in that contest. They are not the same team they once were on defense.

Looks like I was first to vote 3rd quarter. My thinking is that by then the line play will be improved since will have had some time to gel, and possibly time for Bell to take over as LT. I am also hoping by then Shawn Nelson may be getting on the field allot as receiving option, and the Steve Johnson will have moved up the charts at WR and come on. I know there are allot of things I am hoping for, but I do fell like the best chance for TE to pass for 300 is if more big receivers are on the field, as he does tend to prefer the shorter passes.

It will come in 2010 as Trent Edwards, stepping in for an injured Patriot QB Tom Brady, will throw for 450yds and 6 TDs against his old team the Buffalo Bills. Dick Jauron will be quoted after the game "it's hard to find good QB's in the NFL."

PTR

:)

PTR

if dj is our coach, i'll be in my grave