Some things that need to be said

jahnyc

1. Right now, our o-line may be the worst in the NFL. Losing Peters (even the fat, out of shape and unmotivated Peters) has hurt the team significantly.

2. Turk is in over his head. He was never an OC before becoming the OC in Buffalo, and it shows. The offense is inept, and the inability to game plan against 3-4 defenses is telling.

3. The defense is average, and not good enough to win games on their own.

4. The so-called experts are right more than our front office. Whitner was a reach, it will be hard to replace Peters, and McCargo was not a first round talent.

5. Edwards will not thrive in Buffalo. Maybe it is the o-line or Turk's offense, but his unwillingness to throw down field exacerbates the problems.

6. The no-huddle will not work for the Bills because of the o-line and the play of Edwards. Also good strategy to announce the no huddle offense in preseason so that all of the teams that you play will prepare for it.

7. The Bills needed more than TO and Hangartner as free agent acquisitions. Having said that, I have no confidence in the front office's ability to identify talent, and I am concerned that Hangartner will not be an improvement over Fowler/Preston.

Turk was fired from the last 3 NFL jobs as a QB coach - how can that happen. He spent a year out of football as a radio DJ. Now - he's the head man running an offense. Please - - it's embarrassing.

I don't know if this should be a ray of hope or not but we have not seen our best 22 together yet- until I see an offense of

T.O. Nelson Bell, Butler, Hangarter, Wood, Walker, Stupar Evans

Edwards

Lynch

and a defense

Ellis Stroud Williams Bryan subbed by Mace, McCargo, Jones, Maybin, Johnson

Harris Poz Michell

Mckelvin Whitner, Bryd McGee

If you put this team out there and they sucked then I would agree the season is bleak.

Problem is that you'll never see it. F$$king Jauron!

If you put this team out there and they sucked then I would agree the season is bleak.

It's bleak...Believe Me it's bleak...

You can't cure softness...It's as much heart as it is skill and this Team is woefully short in both areas...That's why these Games are telling...Watch them again...Slow them down...This Team is SOFT...Pre Season means nothing...But this Team is getting beat and beat up in Pre Season...Teams do as they wish because they can impose their will on these softies...They are their HC...They are soft and they are losers...

Not saying they can't turn it around, but under Dead Dick I REALLY doubt it...We'll see soon enough... :devil:

Turk was fired from the last 3 NFL jobs as a QB coach - how can that happen. He spent a year out of football as a radio DJ. Now - he's the head man running an offense. Please - - it's embarrassing.

Ya think? How about bringing back Levy who was out of football for 30 years, and his hiring of Jauron, a proven, perpetual loser?

It's bleak...Believe Me it's bleak...

You can't cure softness...It's as much heart as it is skill and this Team is woefully short in both areas...That's why these Games are telling...Watch them again...Slow them down...This Team is SOFT...Pre Season means nothing...But this Team is getting beat and beat up in Pre Season...Teams do as they wish because they can impose their will on these softies...They are their HC...They are soft and they are losers...

Not saying they can't turn it around, but under Dead Dick I REALLY doubt it...We'll see soon enough... :devil:

I think a high-profile cut is in order. Unless Jauron is truly lifeless and goes out with a whimper, he knows his job is on the line and something needs to get shaken up.

He wasn't even good as a QB!!!

Add Alex Van Pelt to this list...He has been milking the Bills since 1994......3rd string QB for his career and then a Qualtiy Control coach and now QB coach....You would have thought Van Pelt having played against all those 3-4 Bills teams in the 90's would teach a thing or two about it to Edwards....It clearly shows that Van Pelt is clueless from being a QB coach.