OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can this team do anything right? Penalty after penalty, Edwards throws directly into the guy of a Steelers player for a pick 6, and the D can't get off the field on 3rd and long. At least Maybin got a sack on his 6th play...

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad throw, Bad Protection! I hope this isn't a sign of what we should expect this season ;):lol:

O hhhhhh yes. It is last year without the 5-1 start...2-14. The whells will finally fall off. Hey Simon! What schemes are the Steelers run to confuse Trenative Checkwards this week?

Another kick....another penalty! Man, even the good part of our team looks bad so far.

McKelvin is the only guy that looks like he is doing anything well out there so far. THIS COULD GET VERY UGLY VERY QUICK.......

Once again, the team is unprepared, committing terrible penalties, no pressure, no ability to play on third down on either side of the ball. Same mistakes, same kind of play repeatedly since last October, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of people still complaining that it's "only" preseason.

The Bills are looking like one of the most unprepared teams in the NFL so far this preseason. Too many penalities...I can't remember the last time the Bills offense has crossed the 50, and our D has looked like have taken a step back. If this continues into the season I really hope Jauron gets the ax midseason if they dont improve. Let another coach see what he has on the current roster and get them ready for next year.